✟7,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello!

I am a Catholic but I spend a lot of my time in meditation praying using a 50 knot chotki with the Jesus prayer. I have seen various chotki bracelets sometimes called komboskini but I am not sure where to order those from. If you all would recommend places to order these from or if anyone makes them on here or would be willing to send me one, just let me know!

God bless!

-Landon (ThePapist)

Dylan Michael

Senior Veteran
Jul 15, 2010
Central Florida
✟22,592.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've ordered several things from this site before.

They're super awesome.
Once there was a problem with my order, (I put the card number in wrong or something like that) and I immediately got an e-mail from a priest who fixed the problem immediately.

Upvote 0
W

Wesley1982

I have 2 Chotkis that look like this:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    657.9 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 0

Ioustinos

Veteran
Feb 6, 2002
✟56,948.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
The St. Paisius Monastery makes beautiful prayer ropes as well and by ordering them you would be helping support the monastery.

St. Paisius Monastery — We specialize in prayer ropes.

I second this recommendation :thumbsup: I have ordered two prayer ropes from the sisters at St. Paisius Monastery and they are wonderful. They have traditional wool, synthetic, and even wood options. Plus, as Katherine said, ordering through them helps support the monastery.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,465,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I'll third the recommendation. my first was a finger prayer rope came from a monastery in PA. monastics usually make good ones, plus it supports the monastery, and you usually have all of the prayers of folks who made them as well. it's a win-win-win

Upvote 0