• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Prayer requsted

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by only a sojourner, Feb 11, 2019.

1. only a sojourner

only a sojourner Junior Member

+595
    Charismatic
    Married
    Please pray about arrangements for an inspection of the area around a stairway of our town house apartment. This inspection could upset my wife on top of other house inspections. I haven't told my wife yet to avoid the trauma of the anticipation of this inspection which will take about 5 minutes. I plan to take off time from work to be present during the inspection. My wife is sickly and excitable and did 2 enemas last night because of pain she was experiencing from stress. I plan to speak with management today about making arrangements for when the inspection will occur. Please keep this situation in prayer.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+1,903
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless only a sojourner, and this prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!

3. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,305
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father, might You bless in visible and tangible ways that will not only bring immediate peace, but a desire to walk even more closely with You in such a way that will bring ongoing peace. Isaiah 26:3; John 14:27; Philippians 4:6,7. Amen.

4. sunshine100

sunshine100 Love God Love people Supporter

+1,542
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    praying

5. Southernscotty

Southernscotty Well-Known Member Supporter Angels Team

+9,374
    United States
    Baptist
    Celibate
    Praying for a heart peace for your wife and strength for you friend.

6. Jesus' Follower

Jesus' Follower ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE Supporter

+941
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I'll be praying :prayer: