Veteran
Oct 11, 2007
South Africa
✟16,675.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Lord we're praying for your intervention in Dan's life. We also pray Lord that Dan continues to seek daily personal time with You - that he may learn in Your Word, his plan, his life, his walk in You. Lord Jesus, praying that Dan seeks to stamp out the anger in his life which can be destructive to a soul. Lord we also pray that his flu is healed and that he is able to procure employment where he and Karen might be married. Lord Jesus, we know that if we humble ourselves before you, seek forgiveness, grow in your word, change our actions to ensure a closer daily walk with you - that we will come under attack, trial and test - but Lord, we also know that Your desire to Bless us is Greater than Satan's will to tempt us. Amen

Upvote 0

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟21,923.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father in Heaven, I don't know the full situation here, so I just ask that Your will be done in this situation. If a bad attitude/temper is why he can find a job, then please heal him of that. I'm not sure why he needs so much money to get married, so please do what's best for him regarding that. Deliver him from evil and show him Your truth. Cast out any demons in and around him. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Pray I'm healed of a stomach flu and I need $750,000 so Karen and I can get married, I can not work because of my bad temper.

Father God I ask that this brother receives all that he needs.. I ask that he find help for his temper.. and is healed of the flu in Jesus name.. May he know that You did this for him!! To God be the glory.. amen

Upvote 0