Prayer Requests Thread-Bear one anothers Burden (2)

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟985,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
At what appears to be my last point of thanksgiving, here, to God for that which is not yet occurred, but still confident He would restore the failure of sight to a fellow-soldier of the Lord. But something interesting here about this request is the fact of it being a most fertile benefit for the finger of God to respond. This brother’s temperance, above being a preacher is also such where both the Spirit of authority and unity are steadfast within him, a remarkable mix where the adversaries gather in silence.

Yet, God’s will, ways and thoughts are not always ours and customarily chooses not to deal with what the world would, but what glory the Father in heaven would. As requested in another place, I told him yesterday many things in honor of yet, God’s glory to be revealed to him.

Restore his sight Lord!

In Jesus name! Amen!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
At what appears to be my last point of thanksgiving, here, to God for that which is not yet occurred, but still confident He would restore the failure of sight to a fellow-soldier of the Lord. But something interesting here about this request is the fact of it being a most fertile benefit for the finger of God to respond. This brother’s temperance, above being a preacher is also such where both the Spirit of authority and unity are steadfast within him, a remarkable mix where the adversaries gather in silence.

Yet, God’s will, ways and thoughts are not always ours and customarily chooses not to deal with what the world would, but what glory the Father in heaven would. As requested in another place, I told him yesterday many things in honor of yet, God’s glory to be revealed to him.

Restore his sight Lord!

In Jesus name! Amen!
I join you in prayer for this dear brother that his sight may be restored. Dear Father, heal and restore sight in Jesus precious name...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my feet. I have nueropathy in both feet making it difficult to walk and very painful.
Praying for you, my dear friend...may the Lord send his healing touch.
I met a lovely Pentecostal gentleman at Criccieth this afternoon, so full of the presence of the Lord. He was so good and just shared his testimony. I am praying for him this evening when he has dinner 7pm at a hotel ...3 non believing gentlemen at his table.
I will be praying for your healing. God bless...how the Lord loves you...

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0