Prayer Requests Thread-Bear one anothers Burden (2)

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟985,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Lord! Our Lord, make a way Lord to that exciting possibility of both light burden and heavy blessing You are so capable of Lord, , in earnest expectation for all your family here on CF's membership, but increasingly for those of the household of faith. Bless God!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Lord! Our Lord, make a way Lord to that exciting possibility of both light burden and heavy blessing You are so capable of Lord, , in earnest expectation for all your family here on CF's membership, but increasingly for those of the household of faith. Bless God!
Oh that is such an amazing prayer...blessings rain down...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for the physical needs of all our dear friends on this forum.
Dear Father send your healing of mind and body to each one of us in Jesus name

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟985,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I pray for the physical needs of all our dear friends on this forum.
Dear Father send your healing of mind and body to each one of us in Jesus name
Adding agreement in recognition of that name above every name, yet enabled by Him in every believer, may we attend every hindrance, every lack, every item outside of the praise of the Father and His host's knowledge, set us free to work both the altar and the field Lord. Equip your stock with insight and solid faith on a path unseen but clearly led along unfettered, Hallelujah!

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟985,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Oh-most urgent my dearest friends! I have introduced the thought of His blessed Holy Spirit's ministry to a small local flock where I alone appear to be the only Pentecostal on premise. Now is the contemplation within the strongest for them I feel. You know, that time when the scoffer tells me,

"I don't care at all for this breaking up of Churches."

That was another Pastor in another place. But to appeal to this flock's Pastor is met with uncertainty and precariously having the coals in view, and what do we do?, love them.

My last letter to the Pastor appealing to reason rather than he "and the elders" request to, fall-in or fall-out, regardless of my suggesting how counterproductive that is to search a matter out in the kindest terms available have now grown silent.

I therefore thought to mention it to ask the Lord to grant these brothers insight to consider the truth rather than a reason to turn from it.

Fundamentalists, yes. Acknowledging of the Holy Spirit in word, yes, in deed, pray! Glory to God in the highest!

Bless You Lord, grant your expressive instruction to mold the living way of Christ for them Lord and the tradition of your Spirit's instruction, uphold and lead them Lord, in Jesus name. Amen!

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Oh-most urgent my dearest friends! I have introduced the thought of His blessed Holy Spirit's ministry to a small local flock where I alone appear to be the only Pentecostal on premise. Now is the contemplation within the strongest for them I feel. You know, that time when the scoffer tells me,

"I don't care at all for this breaking up of Churches."

That was another Pastor in another place. But to appeal to this flock's Pastor is met with uncertainty and precariously having the coals in view, and what do we do?, love them.

My last letter to the Pastor appealing to reason rather than he "and the elders" request to, fall-in or fall-out, regardless of my suggesting how counterproductive that is to search a matter out in the kindest terms available have now grown silent.

I therefore thought to mention it to ask the Lord to grant these brothers insight to consider the truth rather than a reason to turn from it.

Fundamentalists, yes. Acknowledging of the Holy Spirit in word, yes, in deed, pray! Glory to God in the highest!

Bless You Lord, grant your expressive instruction to mold the living way of Christ for them Lord and the tradition of your Spirit's instruction, uphold and lead them Lord, in Jesus name. Amen!
Guide the flock into all truth we pray!

• Agree
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟985,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying for MusicalPilgrim, Brinny, Tturt and all those who have directed their affectionate prayers on the Lord Jesus and his children. From every need to every servant minister to their needs Lord.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for MusicalPilgrim, Brinny, Tturt and all those who have directed their affectionate prayers on the Lord Jesus and his children. From every need to every servant minister to their needs Lord.
Praying for these three faithful sisters and all that pray for us. Amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟985,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Holy-holy-holy are you Lord, Merciful God, look into and fill their needs accordingly Lord! Your mercies are new every morning, bless the entrance and altar Lord to the supreme glory of God, Hallelujah!

• Prayers
Upvote 0