Prayer Requests Thread-Bear one anothers Burden (2)

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Giving thanks for and praying for 'WL2'
Joining in prayer with you QB.

God bless you WL2. Thank you for all your thoughtful and insightful prayers, messages, and encouragement. I pray the LORD meets your needs whatever they may be. God knows our needs before we know our needs and His timing is perfect. God's will be done always and forever.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hot water heater blues...

i just wants some hot water...

:swoon:

please pray.
LORD, please provide for our needs in the perfect way and timing according to your will. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
here's an update:

i have hot water, praise God!!! :clap:

But the water heater is still dripping...they're gonna get a plumber tomorrow...

Thank you for praying!!!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
here's an update:

i have hot water, praise God!!! :clap:

But the water heater is still dripping...they're gonna get a plumber tomorrow...

Thank you for praying!!!
Hope things are better now 'brinny'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

OceanPoet87

Husband 'N Wifi
Feb 7, 2012
Near Lewiston, ID
✟13,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone. My wife and 1 yr old son are in Florida on a trip and I am in CA, also on a trip. Yesterday, I learned that her sister died in her sleep. She was five days beyond her 22nd birthday and we had been planning a birthday dinner next week. My wife is devastated and we are in all shock. She had no known health problems (no serious ones at least). She was found dead in her apartment after not responding to messages or knocks on the door. Our trips end tomorrow at our local airport in Seattle and I have no idea how to care for her and show her love during this difficult time. I'd like prayer to be available for the Lord and also for her and my in-laws (all of whom are believers). Our whole community is in shock. She was a well-loved outgoing otter type.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone. My wife and 1 yr old son are in Florida on a trip and I am in CA, also on a trip. Yesterday, I learned that her sister died in her sleep. She was five days beyond her 22nd birthday and we had been planning a birthday dinner next week. My wife is devastated and we are in all shock. She had no known health problems (no serious ones at least). She was found dead in her apartment after not responding to messages or knocks on the door. Our trips end tomorrow at our local airport in Seattle and I have no idea how to care for her and show her love during this difficult time. I'd like prayer to be available for the Lord and also for her and my in-laws (all of whom are believers). Our whole community is in shock. She was a well-loved outgoing otter type.
Our hearts go out to you,'OceanPoet' and we are praying for you and your wife and family and community at this sad time.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: I'm so sorry, OceanPoet. Praying for your wife, and all the family, and you too at this most shocking and excruciatingly painful time of such loss and grief, that the God of All Comfort ministers to and comforts each of you and strengthens and sustains each of you during this time. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Our hearts go out to you,'OceanPoet' and we are praying for you and your wife and family and community at this sad time.

:heart: I'm so sorry, OceanPoet. Praying for your wife, and all the family, and you too at this most shocking and excruciatingly painful time of such loss and grief, that the God of All Comfort ministers to and comforts each of you and strengthens and sustains each of you during this time. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Joining together with my prayer partners for your family, 'OceanPoet' I bring you all before the Lord, may you feel his presence with you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
OceanPoet, praying, I'll be in mindful agreement with the others here. Try to select someone close for council, Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0