Prayer Requests Thread-Bear one anothers Burden (2)

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Asking for prayers for strength and peace upon those of us affected by the passing of our mother, ‘Ginny’.

Thank you and God bless you!
I pray for you and your family, for the peace and comfort from the Lord. In Jesus name.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Asking prayers for my 15 yr daughter that she would accept Jesus as her saviour. I know God is looking after her, but I pray that she would like to start reading/ listening bible. (I bought her bible year ago but she didn’t accept it)
But I don’t want to push her to do it, it has to come from herself. Thanks! Love you all.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Asking prayers for my 15 yr daughter that she would accept Jesus as her saviour. I know God is looking after her, but I pray that she would like to start reading/ listening bible. (I bought her bible year ago but she didn’t accept it)
But I don’t want to push her to do it, it has to come from herself. Thanks! Love you all.
Yes, and while we are at it, extend also to several other of our regulars dear Lord and there family members who struggle.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes, and while we are at it, extend also to several other of our regulars dear Lord and there family members who struggle.
Amen! Do a mighty work,LORD!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for 'Sunshinee's' daughter

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for my leg that is showing signs of causing problems. My mother's leg was the same and now I have an inflamed area the same as she had. :oops:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I pray for my leg that is showing signs of causing problems. My mother's leg was the same and now I have an inflamed area the same as she had. :oops:

Praying healing for you.

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Dear Father in heaven, by the same compassions that moved your Son, relieve this infirmity to the glory of God, in Jesus name!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.