Prayer Requests Thread-Bear one anothers Burden (2)

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for my sister in law who is going in hospital on Sunday for ongoing treatment for liver cancer. She doesn't know the Lord and neither does her husband.
Such a lovely person and she is very brave. :oops:
Praying with you for your sister-in-law

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟979,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ohh QB, if only a portion of your anointing would transfer to present myself with power. But, every time I come to the altar to speak to the assembly, I sense the trying fires of 1 Corinthians 2:3 are only becoming more of a distraction.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟979,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ohh QB, if only a portion of your anointing would transfer to present myself with power. But, every time I come to the altar to speak to the assembly, I sense the trying fires of 1 Corinthians 2:3 are only becoming more of a distraction.
This was the same reasoning I gave three-yrs ago to the elders, but were insistent on me giving place. I now have no doubt it isn't what He wants and have informed them as now 'entering a dis-orderly state'. So it is. Thanks!

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟979,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I pray for healing for us all in Jesus name.
Amen! May His Spirit direct our paths to be upright, straight, as children of the most-high living in His presence.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟979,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
As so many times, we recall by memory that promise; 'But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.'

Those of us struck down Lord by so many things large and small, but needs nonetheless, we ask for your supply to fall towards your children in Your own wonderful fashion to the glory of God the Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ!

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟979,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying, the immense changes that have come upon you and that call for equaled endurance remains many times, with prayer, one of the few things we have to counter. May the Way now mark a clearing of the matter for you and also bring about the 'gold' you have paid so dearly for!

Upvote 0