Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Lifting you to Abba, dear heart, and all that is causing the weakness and shakiness, i lift to Him. He is our Maker, our Creator. He knows us inside and out. All of our cells are under His domain. They stand at attention at His command. Father remove all that is not of You from YOur precious daughter's body. In this time of uncertainty, bring YOur healing and YOur steadying hand. Grant safety, peace, stillness, rest, and restoration to YOur precious daughter, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of You, the living God, the God of the living, amen.

Father be with Pearl's room-mate at this excruciating time of loss, and grant her safe travel, in the name of Your only begotten Son, Jesus the Christ, amen.

Love,
Brenda
((((((hug)))))

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
sometimes i just need to be still before our Abba and lay my weary head on His chest...

a friend sent this to me today.... i pray, dear one, that it ministers to you as well (((((hug)))))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xrHAt3SDdA

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I had a dream the other day, the unknown man in the dream asked if I would be a "Ruth."

Ruth means friend, and I know you know the Book of Ruth.

I need more prayer... roomie still away at father's funeral which is for today.

I feel depressed and need healing and TOTALLY believe in it... praise God.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I had a dream the other day, the unknown man in the dream asked if I would be a "Ruth."

Ruth means friend, and I know you know the Book of Ruth.

I need more prayer... roomie still away at father's funeral which is for today.

I feel depressed and need healing and TOTALLY believe in it... praise God.

Bless yer heart,,,,,i'm lifting you to Abba as we speak, dear one.

Love,
Brenda
((((hug))))

sorrento_trust_lord_plaque_lg.jpg

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." ~Proverbs 3:5​

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
....as you contemplate the One Who is the Prince of Peace, King of kings, Almighty God, Who trekked to earth, became flesh, and conquered all that oppresses us, and Who obliterated the curse that so bound us. Our freedom is in HIM, bless-ed be His name.

attachment.php

Merry Christmas
and
may your New Year
be blessed
in more ways
than you can fathom,
dear heart.

Love,
Brenda
((((hug))))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father i lift my friend and sister, and Your beloved daughter, to You. minister to her as only You can do and remove all that is not of You from her. Commence her healing on mind, body and spirit as this new year approaches.

Also Father, I lift all my circumstances, and my own health, and i ask for Your steadying hand to be upon me as i continue in this journey You have placed my feet in. Enable me to continue, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of the living God, amen.

Love,
Brenda
((((hug))))

Reactions: Kenzi
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I was not feeling well the past few days, thank you for the prayers!

I was getting dizzy every time I got up and moved around.

Lifting you up to our Abba,dear one.....may His grace, loving kindness, and tender mercies strengthen and sustain you, luv.

Love,
Brenda
(((((hug)))))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i lift you to the One Who holds us in the palm of His hand and NEVER lets go. Even during times of seeming darkness and alone-ness, let us hold on.

There's a story of a princess in the book, "The Princess and the Goblin" where the princess is given a thread that is not detectable, UNLESS she walks forward. In the book the princess in in dire peril, but remembers the thread, and continues stepping forward, no matter what, for if she stepped backward, there was no thread. She found, by trusting in the One Who gave it to her, that it would safely get her past all dangers and safely home again.

Our journey is much like the princess's journey. He hath given us a thread, although unseen, will get us past treacherous walkways and cliffs, and slippery slopes, and safely home....as we step forward, trusting Him Who gives us His hand, that although unseen, is surely there, holding us, no matter what.

May His peace, His restoration be yours, dear one.

Love,
Brenda
((((hug))))

He%20restoreth%20my%20soul-9.jpg

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i lift you to our Abba for His intervention and steadying, healing hand on you, dear one...may His love, and grace, and tender mercies, and loving kindness reign in all that you may be experiencing at this very moment. Oh Father, take care of my friend and sister and YOur precious daughter, and protect her, in the name of Jesus the christ, amen.

Love you Pearls,
Brenda
((((hug))))

Upvote 0