• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Prayer requests post here!

Discussion in 'The Ancient Way - Eastern Orthodox' started by Nichole, Jan 1, 2008.

1. rusmeister

rusmeister A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian

+4,112
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Thanks again for the prayers! I’m back to work, and am as healthy as I can be at the moment.

2. ArmyMatt

ArmyMatt Regular Member Supporter

+17,303
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    glory to God!

3. KisKatte

KisKatte Jesus, send us your Holy Spirit.

+301
    Germany
    Eastern Orthodox
    In Relationship
    I still desperately need prayers. Thank you for your prayers. God still does not want to have mercy with me. I am so much suffering.

4. ArmyMatt

+17,303
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    yes He does! we just need to see it (which can be very hard).

continued prayers!

5. Not David

Not David Orthodox Improving on the Faith

+5,037
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Not sure if I should be more specific here, but prayers for someone who used to hang out here at TAW and call out Universalism on General Theology, who I just discovered apostatized from the faith.

6. ArmyMatt

+17,303
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Lord have mercy!

7. KisKatte

+301
    Germany
    Eastern Orthodox
    In Relationship
    Please pray for me strongly and in detail I am severely suffering. God punishes me and does not tell me what I can do to escape this. I am extremely suffering

8. ArmyMatt

+17,303
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Lord have mercy!

9. KisKatte

+301
    Germany
    Eastern Orthodox
    In Relationship
    I still need prayers!!! Thank you all!

10. ArmyMatt

+17,303
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    continued prayers!

11. peregrinus2017

peregrinus2017 Active Member

+350
    Canada
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Please pray for me. My vehicle broke down two months ago. The biggest issue with this is it prevents me from getting to liturgy. I don't presently have time to fix it myself, and the mechanic I took it to is acting in a very dishonest and untrustworthy manner. Not sure what to do at this point.

12. ArmyMatt

+17,303
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Lord have mercy!

13. ArmyMatt

+17,303
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    if you could add Isaac to your prayers, he just left for Basic Training at Ft Sill

14. KisKatte

+301
    Germany
    Eastern Orthodox
    In Relationship
    Halo there thank you all for your prayers! It seems that there is no escape. God is punishing my soul severely for more than 6 weeks now. I beg you please pray the following for me: That God gives me PHYSICAL/BODILY Illnesses instead of punishing my soul in the way that I will be healthy enough in my brain and soul to again go for a walk with my dog and working and going to church and communion and seeing my beloved again and painting again and that The Holy Spirit is with me and in me and God's love and consolation and that God talks to me and gives me a chance to escape this all and clarifies to me how long this will go on. Thanks! Really I am in hell I really need bodily illnesses instead of THAT!!!

15. Lukaris

Lukaris Orthodox Christian Supporter

+1,664
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Lord, have mercy!

16. ArmyMatt

+17,303
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Lord have mercy!

17. ArmyMatt

+17,303
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    and if you could add Michael to your prayers. he is also in Basic Training and his father was put onto hospice care.

18. Justin-H.S.

Justin-H.S. New Wineskins

+944
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Engaged
    Please pray for Silas. He was born prematurely at 6.5 months. He weighs 1.5 lbs. His parents are Orthodox. They are hoping to be accepted into the Ronald McDonald house nearby.

19. ArmyMatt

+17,303
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Lord have mercy!

20. ArmyMatt

+17,303
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    if you could keep Isaac in your prayers. he has some issues with his paperwork and might have to come home and reenlist later.