Prayer requests and new VOICE magazine available.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,073,355.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Latest Edition of VOICE Magazine Now Available

At the start of every year we publish a 'Persecution Trends' survey undertaken with partners detailing current persecution around the world and the trends reflected therein. You can read the report starting on page 12 of the latest magazine. Please do take time to read it and use the prayers at the end of each section.

The latest edition of Voice magazine also features inspiring stories of how your generosity and prayers are enabling Christians in Eritrea, Burkina Faso and elsewhere to hold on to their faith amidst suffering and persecution.

Here are a few highlights from the latest edition of the magazine:
  • Discover persecution trends for 2023. I would like to invite you to turn to pages 12-17 to reflect and pray as you read about persecution trends provided by our ministry partners.
  • Read Twen’s story of persecution and sustaining grace at times of suffering. You can find her story on pages 6-10 of the magazine. And learn how to pray for imprisoned Christians by following Twen’s advice.
God never promised that we would not suffer in this world but, says Twen, ‘Christian prisoners will be thinking: “How can all this suffering of ours be turned to the good?”

Pray that they can see an answer.

‘I always pray that the same grace that sustained me will sustain them in their suffering; that they can rejoice. Our suffering in this world is very brief and passes quickly but God sees the eternal glory when he looks at us. He focuses on the eternal joy.’
  • Be inspired by the courage of Christians in Burkina Faso who are being agents of God’s hope to others (see pages 18-19).
You can help provide food, shelter, medicines and pastoral care to our precious brothers and sisters in Christ who are suffering for their faith. Give a gift securely online here.

I am truly grateful for your prayers and support for our mission.

And my prayer for you today is that God will continue to fill your heart with compassion for those who are suffering and with willingness to reach out and help ease their burdens.

With gratitude,

Paul Robinson
CEO Release International

Reactions: Yusuphhai