Seoul
✟27,093.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please Pray for my family and me(Ha-young, Ye-young, Ui-seop, Jung-won, Hye-ok, Yul-bin, Suzy, Eun-tae, In-sook, Im-hak)

I want God to slay lawless spirit out of us with the breath of his mouth and bring to an end, and declare that our emunah(faith) not fail.

Pray that by the Spirit of God, Jesus Christ cast out all the demons and unclean spirits out of us, and divide up their plunder, command them to depart into the abyss.

“But when someone stronger than he overpowers him, he takes away from him all his shiryon kaskasim (coat of scale armor) on which he had depended, and distributes his plunder.” ‭‭Lukas‬ ‭11‬:‭22‬ ‭

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please Pray for my family and me(Ha-young, Ye-young, Ui-seop, Jung-won, Hye-ok, Yul-bin, Suzy, Eun-tae, In-sook, Im-hak)

I want God to slay lawless spirit out of us with the breath of his mouth and bring to an end, and declare that our emunah(faith) not fail.

Pray that by the Spirit of God, Jesus Christ cast out all the demons and unclean spirits out of us, and divide up their plunder, command them to depart into the abyss.

“But when someone stronger than he overpowers him, he takes away from him all his shiryon kaskasim (coat of scale armor) on which he had depended, and distributes his plunder.” ‭‭Lukas‬ ‭11‬:‭22‬ ‭
Welcome to CF. I pray that you have a more clear understanding of your Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. His Spirit dwells in each and every believer and He will not abandon those who are in Him.This is why there are no demons in you or your family just the adversary deceiving you and tempting you to submit to him in fear. Doubt has settled in place of truth. Cast away your doubt, walk in His Holy Spirit daily in truth and love. " There is no fear in Love and God is Love".
Blessings.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF. I pray that you have a more clear understanding of your Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. His Spirit dwells in each and every believer and He will not abandon those who are in Him.This is why there are no demons in you or your family just the adversary deceiving you and tempting you to submit to him in fear. Doubt has settled in place of truth. Cast away your doubt, walk in His Holy Spirit daily in truth and love. " There is no fear in Love and God is Love".
Blessings.
I join in prayer for you with Maria, that you will have that knowledge of Christ's deep love for you. God us love

Upvote 0