adnan007

Nov 1, 2016
Pakistan
✟128,589.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my family that we have peace in the family. Also, please pray for blessing for me so that I could help. I spent about a year to develop web application in the hope that I might be able to help, but I’m having difficulties. I couldn’t launch it yet, and I’m losing confidence in it and in myself. I want to help but I can’t and I feel like a failure.

Thanks

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟841,492.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Jesus loves you and He knows your heart. To Him you are not a failure. You did your best and that is what matters to Him. Place all your confidence in Jesus and tell Him you trust Him even if you do not feel that way yet. We are complete in Him!
I pray for peace in your family. God bless.

• Agree
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

SirHash

Jan 28, 2019
Pearland
✟24,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
You see this in fortune cookies sometimes; in fact, I keep a similar saying in my wallet...Failure is not trying something hard that doesn't work, failure is not trying the next thing.
We humans learn more from failure anyways. Take this experience and learn from it, use it for the blessing that it is.
A parable comes to mine as well, the parable of the talents. The servants that pleased the master most were the ones that risked the most. Hang in there bro, keep swinging the axe. Prayers your way.

Upvote 0