Cairo
✟12,267.00
Country
Egypt
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me to overcome temptations, habitual sins and all evil thoughts that make me unable to prayer or stand before God. It likes a huge obstacle between God and me. May God listens to all your prayers amen.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me to overcome temptations, habitual sins and all evil thoughts that make me unable to prayer or stand before God. It likes a huge obstacle between God and me. May God listens to all your prayers amen.
Welcome to the forum, Mary, yes I pray for you to grow closer to the Lord as you pray and read the Bible.
Jesus died to cover all our sins, he loves you so much, learn this verse from memory.
John 3:16

John-3-16-For-God-So-loved-the-World.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey.. we need to know our GOD can not does not lie. Its written....

"There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."

Hear us? He said "The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles."..

And if we confess our sins.. He IS faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleans us from ALL unrighteousness.

And if the enemy tries to make you/us feel guilty "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

In JESUS name!

Upvote 0

MomofaDozen

Jul 1, 2018
western North Carolina
✟22,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

Hi Mary, I'm very happy to pray for you. In the name of Jesus Christ who has won all authority over the powers of darkness, I rebuke all of the obstacles that keep you from connecting with God in prayer. They must go! Mary, be free and be filled with the Holy Spirit who longs to connect with you fully.

I can tell you what helps me to overcome sinful habits is to: first, recognize that they are sinful and not just habits; second, to confess them to God and to myself as sin (this helps me to start hating my sin as much as God does); third, I acknowledge that I am guilty and need to repent; fourth, I repent of them and ask God's forgiveness and help; fifth, I submit myself completely to God and give Him permission to do whatever He wants to do in my life (I hold nothing back from Him); sixth, I ask my Father in Heaven to fill me again with His Holy Spirit, to do whatever He has to do to get me to the place where He wants me to be in relationship with Him.
I find that God loves to hear us take the reins off and let Him have COMPLETE control. It is then that He can do what we know we need Him to do.
I hope that helps. And I will pray for you right now!

• Friendly
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
We all have temptations. Further the Bible says that if anyone says he has no sin that the truth is not in him. It is great that you want to be free from sin. I pray you will more and more be led to freedom, for life because "He Who began a good work in it will be faithful to complete it."

Upvote 0