Prayer Request

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟144,735.00
Faith
Christian
I haven't felt the need to pray about or ask for prayers about this until now. I've had noisy neighbours for several years and I've had enough.
The weekend is when I want to have peace and relaxation but it's often filled with either banging, machinery or loud music. They play their music obnoxiously loud so that everyone will hear it.
I don't know how God will do it but please pray God will resolve this and that I have peace and quiet. Thank you.

HopeInJesusOnly

Sep 18, 2019
Home
✟14,230.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I haven't felt the need to pray about or ask for prayers about this until now. I've had noisy neighbours for several years and I've had enough.
The weekend is when I want to have peace and relaxation but it's often filled with either banging, machinery or loud music. They play their music obnoxiously loud so that everyone will hear it.
I don't know how God will do it but please pray God will resolve this and that I have peace and quiet. Thank you.

I have been through this so I understand your grief. I slept on my couch for three years because my living room was the quietest spot in my home (and I have the most comfortable bed in the world!!!). The culprit at my place was a loud electrical noise seeping into my bedroom.

Sleep and peace of mind are so important. I pray God intervenes and blesses you with both. Maybe your neighbour will move to a big house (you both get blessed in this scenario!). Praying for you.

God bless.

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless MrMoe and this prayer request. Lord bless MrMoe with a peace at home, noise from neighbours disturb MrMoe. Lord let the nighbours stop making noise and disturbuing MrMoe. Lord please bless this prayer request. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for you that God will move your noisy neighbours and give you relief, and peace.
I had a problem with a dog that barked all hours of the day and night. The neighbour was moved by the Lord and her noisy dog. An answer to prayer, Praise our wonderful Lord. I pray your neighbour is moved too

Upvote 0