prayer request

Eishiba

Dec 15, 2011
✟15,450.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I would like prayer for myself. I have serious sleep issues. Some nights I only get 3 hours of sleep because I just cant seem to fall asleep. The next night one might think I'd fall asleep easier but its not like that. I still lay awake for quite a while. I have severe anxiety issues. So before bed I start getting nervous like crazy knowing I'm just gonna be tired and sleepy the next day. Ive tried different medicine for anxiety but nothing helps. So I just try to manage it on my own but many times it rules my life. I could probably get disablilty since I have been fired from jobs in the past because I made decisions because I was too nervous. However, I have a son so I choose to get to work to take care of him. I also dont really want to be an at home dad.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: God bless you, Eishiba. I understand. Been there. Praying that God supersedes all that is causing the anxiety and that He removes all that adds to it, and that He, as only He can, fills you with His peace, and His healing, and that He BLESSES you and grants you extraordinary favor and grace, and that you and your son and your household is blessed of the Lord, and that God calms ev'ry storm, and keeps all that is not of Him at bey. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I would like prayer for myself. I have serious sleep issues. Some nights I only get 3 hours of sleep because I just cant seem to fall asleep. The next night one might think I'd fall asleep easier but its not like that. I still lay awake for quite a while. I have severe anxiety issues. So before bed I start getting nervous like crazy knowing I'm just gonna be tired and sleepy the next day. Ive tried different medicine for anxiety but nothing helps. So I just try to manage it on my own but many times it rules my life. I could probably get disablilty since I have been fired from jobs in the past because I made decisions because I was too nervous. However, I have a son so I choose to get to work to take care of him. I also dont really want to be an at home dad.
I pray to the Father,
Dear Father bless Eishiba and grant him sleep. Grant him Scripture to fill his mind and give him you peace

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Ricky M

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Don't go to bed. Find some way to be productive when you can't sleep. Knowing that time was well spent instead of wasted tossing and turning will relieve the anxiety and give it an outlet. As it decreases sleep will naturally return

Upvote 0