North Island
✟292,169.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
please say a prayer for a young lady who is considering an abortion in the coming week.
please pray she will have the strength to make the right decision and come to know the Lord Jesus as her Saviour

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟292,169.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Prayers for strength and a quick recovery. I’ve walked in her shoes myself nearly 3 years ago now when I was pregnant with the twins. Whatever she decides I hope she can feel at peace with it.
thank you

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
please say a prayer for a young lady who is considering an abortion in the coming week.
please pray she will have the strength to make the right decision and come to know the Lord Jesus as her Saviour

:heart: Praying for this dear one, that God's grace surrounds, strengthens, and sustains her, and that His very angels will minister to her at this most angst-ridden time. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟292,169.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:heart: Praying for this dear one, that God's grace surrounds, strengthens, and sustains her, and that His very angels will minister to her at this most angst-ridden time. (((hug)))

thank you

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray for this lady, who is considering abortion. Please work in her life and bless to take right decision regarding a ortion. Lord bless her as she needs you. Lord bless this prayer, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟292,169.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord we pray for this lady, who is considering abortion. Please work in her life and bless to take right decision regarding a ortion. Lord bless her as she needs you. Lord bless this prayer, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

thank you

I pray she will have a healthy baby who will serve the Lord some day, and that she come to salvation.

thank you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brenda Blakely

Apr 26, 2019
Portland
✟21,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I bring before You this child and this Mom. The enemy has plans to destroy them both. I thank You that we know that You are greater than he who has destructive plans. Please Father, in the name of Jesus, we ask supernatural protection on both mother and child. I don't know where the father is in this situation but give him what he needs to step up to the plate and accept the gift that you have given to him. Help him to take responsibility for the blessings and find his way to You. Father, I ask that You block the way for an abortion and open the way of provision for the life of this child. I pray that this Mom will be surrounded with love and protection as will her child. We ask for salvation for both mother and child. Thank You Father. Amen

Upvote 0

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟292,169.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father God, I bring before You this child and this Mom. The enemy has plans to destroy them both. I thank You that we know that You are greater than he who has destructive plans. Please Father, in the name of Jesus, we ask supernatural protection on both mother and child. I don't know where the father is in this situation but give him what he needs to step up to the plate and accept the gift that you have given to him. Help him to take responsibility for the blessings and find his way to You. Father, I ask that You block the way for an abortion and open the way of provision for the life of this child. I pray that this Mom will be surrounded with love and protection as will her child. We ask for salvation for both mother and child. Thank You Father. Amen
thank you

Upvote 0