new england
✟10,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello. Asking prayer request. Sept. 2016 i was diagnosed with a brain tumor. It grew some in 2018. My doctor will do nothing but brain surgery. It is not feasible for me. No pain meds, nothing. So i trust in Jesus and live with it. I have had strokes, brain seizures and heart attack, also metalic poisoning cancer which i survived. I drink wine to help me with pain and other problems. I am not complaining. I live every day as it is God's business what he does with me. So i ask for prayers that i can get around without being in pain with spine, back, etc. other problems. This is a very nice place by the way and thank you.

Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello. Asking prayer request. Sept. 2016 i was diagnosed with a brain tumor. It grew some in 2018. My doctor will do nothing but brain surgery. It is not feasible for me. No pain meds, nothing. So i trust in Jesus and live with it. I have had strokes, brain seizures and heart attack, also metalic poisoning cancer which i survived. I drink wine to help me with pain and other problems. I am not complaining. I live every day as it is God's business what he does with me. So i ask for prayers that i can get around without being in pain with spine, back, etc. other problems. This is a very nice place by the way and thank you.

YanKee Gal I have prayed for you. I do advise that maybe you make a separate thread if you can so others can more easily see this prayer request.

• Friendly
Reactions: YanKee Gal
Upvote 0

YanKee Gal

YanKee Gal
Jan 16, 2019
new england
✟10,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
YanKee Gal I have prayed for you. I do advise that maybe you make a separate thread if you can so others can more easily see this prayer request.
no this is fine. i am happy. ty for the prayers all. blessings

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums