Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just want to testify that I feel the Lord doing a great work in my mind, body, soul and spirit. Praise the Lord he is helping me to break free from bad habits, free from deception and continue on in sanctification. I am asking for your prayers that this work abound more and more. In particular that I am purged of all double-mindedness, self-deception, foolishness and confusion. Also, that I experience exponential spiritual, emotional and mental growth and maturity.

Thanks and God Bless!

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Update: The Lord continues to work in me. I feel my spirit being strengthened and a greater communion and fellowship with the Lord. I also have more patience and self discipline. Thank you all for your prayers. They're working! Please continue!

Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Update 12/8: I have been working on fasting (trying to eat one meal a day) and I would just ask all of my brothers and sisters to help me to continue in this and any other fastings that the Lord would like me to do. I would also ask that you please pray for a gift of mourning, sober-mindedness and humility for me. Sometimes I get foolish and I'm trying to work on getting rid of that (while still having a godly sense of humor!).

One last thing, please pray that I delight in meditating on the law and in obeying the commandments of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: JazzHands
Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise God, Heavenly Father strengthen EzekielsWheels in all areas which would be pleasing to You. "He humbled you by letting you go hungry and then feeding you with manna, a food previously unknown to both you and your ancestors. He did it to help you realize that food isn't everything, and that real life comes from obeying every command of God."Deuteronomy 8:3 Heavenly Father, according to thy Will, may You grant wisdom, guidance, and lead and strengthen this person to receive Your gifts when ready, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Update that tonight did not go well and I had it out with God in a pretty major way. Please pray that he is merciful to me and forgives me because I lambasted him and excoriated him severely. I have been having some issues and everything kind of boiled to the surface.

Upvote 0