adnan007

Nov 1, 2016
Pakistan
✟128,589.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my family that we have peace in the family and that we have better days.
Please pray that my brothers, Adil and Irfan, stop drinking a lot, who are getting very aggressive because of alcohol. Adil is alcoholic.
Please pray that I could find the way and strength to improve my life and my family's life.

Thanks

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Adnan, You're in our prayers. You and all your family are in our prayers. Father in Heaven, Thank you for Adnan, who brings prayers to You on behalf of his whole family. May God bring peace and quiet to his home; and bring an awareness to the problems that stem from alcohol dependence (and abuse) to those afflicted, Adil and Irfan. O LORD, fill Adnan's heart, and those in his household, with the strength of your love, the Fruit of Your Spirit, that they might live fuller lives in Christ, serving the goodness of God's good will for us. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,104.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my family that we have peace in the family and that we have better days.
Please pray that my brothers, Adil and Irfan, stop drinking a lot, who are getting very aggressive because of alcohol. Adil is alcoholic.
Please pray that I could find the way and strength to improve my life and my family's life.

Thanks
I will when you tell me that you have gone to them and laid hands on them to release them from the power of drink. You are well able to pray for yourself for the other things. What! Are you saying that God will more readily answer our prayers than your own? Have faith in God and His promises, rather than in the prayers of others to bring you and your family into victory.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,104.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I pray that you will get the gift of tongues and start interceding for them in the spiritual language until you feel the anointing of the Holy Ghost on you and the boldness to go and tell them that Jesus loves them, and to lay hands on them and see them set free to love Jesus themselves and for them to be filled with the love of Jesus and of the Holy Ghost, speaking and praising God in tongues themselves.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Praying for you dear friend and may God open these men's eyes to the destruction that alcohol abuse will bring. Keep your christian witness and stand strong in the Word of God Friend :)

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, so many families are under attack in so many ways. I pray for special mercy and grace upon this one to bring peace and proper spiritual direction in which to receive the salvation and Christian growth blessings You so desire to give them. Amen.

Upvote 0