Prayer Request

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟144,534.00
Faith
Christian
My Christmas prayer request is for it to be a good Christmas. This year has become progressively worse as each month has passed. I still don't feel well. My dad has recently had an minor operation and is recovering. My mom will be back on the 22nd from my grandmother's funeral. Please pray for my entire family. I would like this year to end on a good note, if it's not too much to ask. Thank you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
My Christmas prayer request is for it to be a good Christmas. This year has become progressively worse as each month has passed. I still don't feel well. My dad has recently had an minor operation and is recovering. My mom will be back on the 22nd from my grandmother's funeral. Please pray for my entire family. I would like this year to end on a good note, if it's not too much to ask. Thank you.

:heart: Praying for you, and your precious dad and mom, and all the family, my friend (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, l pray that You will lift the weight of difficulty that @MrMoe and his family have been enduring. Let Your face shine on them, giving them favor and hope. May You open their eyes to see Your work in and around their lives that they may be edified and encouraged.

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13 NASB

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for Mr. Moe to be blessed mentally, spiritually, and physically. I pray that You will lead him into the right paths in these areas, bringing the corrections and healings needed. I pray that You will take him from "mourning to joy" (Isaiah 61:3); "from mourning to praise." I know what he means about a "good" Christmas, but Lord, every Christmas is good because it is about the birth of the one that would save us for eternity (no matter the tragedy and suffering that may be taking place in our lives on Dec 25th). Though he doesn't feel well, I thank You that he still "feels". I thank You that his dad is recovering, and not failing, or worse. I thank You that his mom is expected to be back, and not gone indefinitely. I thank You that this grandmother lived to be so old, and had kids, and grandkids, and didn't die early in life. I pray blessing to come during this Christmas time for this family, because of the "notes" that You play, dear Lord; and that You will reveal to them that they can choose to play their own good notes, giving a sacrifice of praise (Hebrews 13:15). Thank You for giving us this "talent" to be able to play these good notes no matter what our state. Philippians 4:11. Glory be to You. Amen.

Upvote 0