Fargo
✟31,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I would like to request prayer for a woman at my church. She is on oxygen and not doing well with her health. I do not know how long she has, but I would like to pray comfort and peace for her. That she will.be wrapped securely in the arms of our Lord Jesus. I would like to pray for her husband, and that he is comforted as well. Thank you.

Last edited:

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I would like to request prayer for a woman at my church. She is on oxygen and doing well with her health. I do not know how long she has, but I would like to pray comfort and peace for her. That she will.be wrapped securely in the arms of our Lord Jesus. I would like to pray for her husband, and that he is comforted as well. Thank you.

:heart: Praying for this dear one, and her husband, and you too (((hug)))

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father, give health and strength, and empower gloriousday to speak to this woman about eternal life, for assurance and verification.... no hope so or unsureness... that if it is her time to leave this earth, she will be with you.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray for this woman and her husband. Draw them close to You and keep them in Your perfect peace. May Your will be done in this family, and may they find their hope and confidence in you. I ask that they would be conscious of Your great love for them and the abundant life You offer in Christ, both now and eternally.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray Your Holy Spirit will manifest His bed-side manner to this woman, and "come along side" this husband as the strong Friend he needs at this time.
Father of mercies, and God of all comfort (2 Corinthians 1:3), may each of these people sense Your presence and trust in Your love and power to provide what is needed for each of them at this immediate time, for the near future, and for the rest of their lives, and into eternity. Amen.

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I appreciate you reaching out for prayers for this lady at your church. The Lord has reasons of His own for allowing such difficult circumstances to enter our lives, though we have no way of knowing what His purposes are in permitting this trial. But I'm certain that He cares for this lady and wants us to pray. I'll be praying for our Heavenly Father to touch her with His healing hand, according to His will, and surround her with His peace and strength. I’m also praying for her husband, that God will comfort and uphold him during this time. May He bless you as you place your trust in Him.

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Your care and concern for the woman you mentioned is evident in what you wrote. Know that I’ll be praying for her, asking the Lord to surround her with His loving presence and peace during this challenging time. I’ll also pray for your husband, that God will reveal His loving presence to him in a special way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums