Maryland
✟47,710.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My girlfriend just confided in me that she cut again....she practically mutilated her arm and I'm honestly freaking out. She told me to hide it but I couldn't...I told her mom and now she is being rushed to crisis care. Please lift her in prayer...so much is going on in her life right now and she has so much stress and my stress doesn't help hers at all...

Please pray for her...please

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not know much about this disorder, but it is very sad. It seems like it is a cry for help. I will pray for her.
I've known cases. In depression some cut themselves to relieve the stress.

Praying this woman gets the help she needs. Prayers offered.

• Friendly
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Mark 5:5

4 Though he was often bound with chains and shackles, he had broken the chains and shattered the shackles. Now no one had the strength to subdue him. 5 Night and day in the tombs and in the mountains, he kept crying out and cutting himself with stones. 6 When the man saw Jesus from a distance, he ran and fell on his knees before Him.…

Jesus knew about this self harm during his time among us!

I pray for your peace and comfort with this verse:

"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

f36bd4d63e7ce405f5e6d9e8de6fd2d4.jpg

Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

Kajiki

Site Supporter
Nov 11, 2017
Maryland
✟47,710.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mark 5:5

4 Though he was often bound with chains and shackles, he had broken the chains and shattered the shackles. Now no one had the strength to subdue him. 5 Night and day in the tombs and in the mountains, he kept crying out and cutting himself with stones. 6 When the man saw Jesus from a distance, he ran and fell on his knees before Him.…

Jesus knew about this self harm during his time among us!

I pray for your peace and comfort with this verse:

"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

View attachment 215953

Praise God for this post! I have heard that story so many times and yet never noticed how it is so obviously speaking on self harm. Thank you so much and God Bless!

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praise God for this post! I have heard that story so many times and yet never noticed how it is so obviously speaking on self harm. Thank you so much and God Bless!

Life is hard but there is a way, the truth and the life

a6ea942640afc07a97de681df7fe0506--jeremiah---trust-me.jpg

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
People have been cutting themselves for centuries, Lord, (Leviticus 1928), under the deception of Satan, in spiritual blindness. What a waste. What destruction of the human body. You are the great Deliverer, for those that will turn to You. I pray that You will reveal Yourself and Your love for this woman in such a way that she will be strongly drawn to You. I pray that the gospel will be clearly presented to her and that You will help her understand it and that You are personally speaking to her through that presentation. I pray for her salvation, then for her to receive what and who she needs to grow and stay strong in the faith. May she become a trophy of Your grace; a channel of Your blessings. To Your glory. Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0