plalo

Nov 4, 2016
Singapore
✟19,385.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I am going through a difficult time at my work. Not sure how to resolve it. I not sure what to do. I keep doing the wrong thing again and again and made a terrible mistake at work. Thing at work are not getting better. Now i going to be charged by my supervisor. I think only god can help me now. Please pray to God that the situation at my job work out fine, let me does my work better in my job and also to mend my relationship with my boss.

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord God, Bless Plalo and bring him skill and accuracy in his work. Bless him in his relationship with his supervisor and bring clarity of his tasks through effective job assignments. Guide them to establish with one another, together, realistic expectations and training if necessary. Give Plalo the motivation to seek continuous self-improvement in his work and to seek the comfort and wisdom of Your Word through scripture and prayer. In Jesus name, God's will be done. Amen.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord God, Bless Plalo and bring him skill and accuracy in his work. Bless him in his relationship with his supervisor and bring clarity of his tasks through effective job assignments. Guide them to establish with one another, together, realistic expectations and training if necessary. Give Plalo the motivation to seek continuous self-improvement in his work and to seek the comfort and wisdom of Your Word through scripture and prayer. In Jesus name, God's will be done. Amen.
I have agreed with his prayer for you in Jesus name

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I join in this wonderful prayer, in Jesus name

Upvote 0