at my house
✟6,374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If you feel so inclined, would really appreciate prayers, good wishes for a situation.

Due to work confidentiality cant say much more than this however please pray for comfort for those involved

In prayer a Christian is to bring specifics before God. i would so much love to pray for you but I cannot pray for something I do not know to pray for.

Upvote 0

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
In prayer a Christian is to bring specifics before God. i would so much love to pray for you but I cannot pray for something I do not know to pray for.

IF your god is really all that you say he is, you should be able to ask him to intervene for all the people involved without having to know specifics.

I am bound by work place confidentiality, which means I am not allowed to talk about this. I would dearly love to talk about this, its eating me up

Upvote 0

DecemberBell

Jul 13, 2012
✟15,208.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Dear Tenebrae,

I understand your feeling. You are really wish to help those who are involved by bringing them comfort. However, due to your work place confidentiality, you are unable to share with us the problem.

I prayed for you. I believe that God knows and will help them. I saw somebody like you before in a prayer meeting. Pastor still prayed for him.

May God bless you abundantly.

With love,
DCBell

Reactions: Tenebrae
Upvote 0