Prayer request?

daydreamergurl15

Daughter of the King
Dec 11, 2003
✟15,656.00
Faith
Christian
Let me start off by begging the Mods not to move this thread. I know we have a place specifically for prayer request, but if most people are like me and hardly venture to other forums, we don't use it as we should...And I seriously think that if we're praying for one another in the General Theology board, we can fellowship better with each other because we won't be mad at each other. How can you be mad at the one you're praying for?

With that said, for those who understand the awesome power of prayer, if anyone makes a request, let us pray for them and ourselves often...

James 5:16
Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

Proverbs 15:29
The LORD is far from the wicked, but He hears the prayers of the righteous.

I have a prayer request, my mother is on a month's vacation and she's coming back September 11th, Lord willing. It's the 10 year anniversary of one of the saddest days, and I'm not trying to be too concerned because I know she's in God's hands, but can you just pray for her to have a safe trip and a safe return, if it's God's will.

Any prayer request? By the way, your prayers don't have to be specific, God knows who you are and what's on your mind or who you want us to pray for.