May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
So, it is no surprise to anyone here, especially if you spend any time in the debate section that things can get heated when debating about our differing theological ideas, but I hope at the end of the day, we all do truly know that we are brothers and sisters in Christ and that is why I am bringing this prayer request to the main forum.

Basically, in the past two days, there has been a rash of trolls coming into the WOF sub-forum and posting things hostile toward WOF doctrine. Last night, someone even posted a "prophecy" against us in the forum. It has now been removed. Thank you Mods for that! These people have done nothing but come into the WOF forum in order to tear us down, discourage us, and bring hostility into a peacable place.

So, can we please pray about this situation. This shoudl not be happening to anyone in any place on CF. We are to be builders and not destroyers and I know that all of us could probably use a little remediation on that lesson, but I think that the difference is that, we know we all make mistakes with one another concerning this, but I don't think the intents of anyone's heart here is really anything except for desiring that we all have a right relationship with Christ, that none of us miss the boat when it comes to God.

However, whoever these people are, they have come with a purpose and an agenda beyond that. Their hearts are filled with hatred, and they have lost all sensitivity that there are people behind the label.

So, please, let's pray and please, I know it has been said a lot lately, let's really start thinking about how we treat each other and pray that we may be refreshed with love and the understanding of the Holy Spirit anew.

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Oh well mate, I am sure the blokes who post on the WOF forum are big enough, and ugly enough to overcome and conquer what is going on. Just keep reporting those concerned and let the natural staff take the necessary action to destroy those people.

Blessings.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.