Jan 18, 2005
Montana.
Visit site
✟8,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
We Are Having Some Trying Times. My Son-in-law(lynn's Husband) (,on Wed.), Is A Motorcycle Cop And Was Chasing A Speeder, With Full Lights And Sirens And A Car Turned In Front Of Him. He Hit The Car And Was Tossed Like A Rag Doll. He Was Careflighted To Ft.worth. He's In Critical Condition. He's On A Ventilator Because Of 2 Puntcured Lungs, Both Wrists Have Compound Fractures, Every Finger Broken On Right Hand, Broken Ribs, Broken Arm, Broken Leg And Knee, Broken Clavical And Fractured Pelvis. He Has Just Regained Consciousness Yesterday, But Now They Are Keeping Him In A Semi-coma State Because Of All His Injuries. I Know I Can Depend On Y'all Prayers. I Love You Judi

Reactions: sk8Joyful

JoshuaM

Veteran
Jul 15, 2006
✟17,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Father God I ask you to restore this man's health and body. By the world's standards this may not totally heal. But You can do everything. Father I ask You to make him whole and healed in Jesus Name. Please be with him and his family and friends in this time and draw them close to You. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My Son-in-law(lynn's Husband) (,on Wed.), Is A Motorcycle Cop And He Hit The Car And Was Tossed Like A Rag Doll.
He's On A Ventilator Because Of 2 Puntcured Lungs, Both Wrists Have Compound Fractures, Every Finger Broken On Right Hand, Broken Ribs, Broken Arm, Broken Leg And Knee, Broken Clavical And Fractured Pelvis.
He Has Just Regained Consciousness Yesterday, But Now They Are Keeping Him In A Semi-coma State Because Of All His Injuries. I Know I Can Depend On Y'all Prayers. I Love You Judi
Thanks for making me aware of that :( catastrophy, Linda.

We will Add him to our :groupray: Prayer-list. Also,
I have worked in every sort of "ICU" going, & so I understand what's going on, generally. ~
Again, we are Diligently :groupray: praying. Luv ya :angel: Linda :hug: Annie :wave:

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just got an e-mail from Judy.
Kevin has been upgraded to serious condition but has a long way to go.Hope God Blesses Him with a miracle:Thank Everyone for your Prayers
Aah, he *wants* to LIVE ~ a very-healthy :thumbsup: sign.

We shall continue :groupray: praying, for the rest :hug: of his Healing.

God Bless :angel: *you :) Linda* :hug: Annie :wave:

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
We Are Having Some Trying Times. My Son-in-law(lynn's Husband) (,on Wed.), Is A Motorcycle Cop And Was Chasing A Speeder, With Full Lights And Sirens And A Car Turned In Front Of Him. He Hit The Car And Was Tossed Like A Rag Doll. He Was Careflighted To Ft.worth. He's In Critical Condition. He's On A Ventilator Because Of 2 Puntcured Lungs, Both Wrists Have Compound Fractures, Every Finger Broken On Right Hand, Broken Ribs, Broken Arm, Broken Leg And Knee, Broken Clavical And Fractured Pelvis. He Has Just Regained Consciousness Yesterday, But Now They Are Keeping Him In A Semi-coma State Because Of All His Injuries. I Know I Can Depend On Y'all Prayers. I Love You Judi
Dear Jesus this man who is a modern day Knight is badly hurt. Lord God I beg of You to touch him and heal his serious injuries. Please ease his pain and help his doctors to know exactly what to do to mend him as he was before. Father please bless him and mend his bones quickly even more quickly than doctors could ever believe possible. Bless his family as they watch over him bring them peace knowing that You are going to heal him. Surround him with caring doctors and nurses and surround his family with loving and supportive prayer warriors. Please bless them in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

Snow Angel

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2005
Montana.
Visit site
✟8,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
.God Bless and Thank You all for your prayers:.

DID YOU GET THE LINK TO KEVIN'S WEBPAGE? IT'S kevinschmidt.getwellpages.com HE HAD AN 8 HOUR SURG. YESTERDAY AND CAME THRU IT JUST FINE..HE'S NOW THE BIONIC MAN..THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS. HE'S A GOOD MAN AND I'M PROUD HE'S MY SON-IN-LAW..LUV TO ALL ME

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Snow Angel

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2005
Montana.
Visit site
✟8,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hey, Just A Quick Update On Kevin--his Surg. Went Well, But Thursday He Developed Pneumonia. It's Not So Good News, But Was Sort Of Expected After Having 2 Collasped Lungs. He Did Have The Chest Tubes Out Yesterday, But The Transfer To Baylor Rehab. Is Being Put On Hold For Now. Thanks For All The Prayers!! Luv To All Judi :hug: :pray: :amen:

Upvote 0

Snow Angel

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2005
Montana.
Visit site
✟8,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. YESTERDAY KEVIN WAS TAKEN OFF THE VENTILATOR. HE RECOGINIZED LYNN. HE IS STILL A LITTLE CONFUSED, BUT THAT SHOULD CLEAR IN TIME, ACCORDING TO THE DRS. HE DOESN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT THE DAY OF THE ACCIDENT, THANK GOD. HE WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO A REHAB CENTER IN DALLAS FOR PHYSICAL THERAPY FOR ALL HIS INJURIES. GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU ALL SO VERY, VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS FOR MY DEAR SON-IN-LAW. HOPEFULLY HE WILL MAKE A FULL RECOVERY. I DOUBT THAT KEVIN WILL EVER BE A MOTORCYCLE POLICEOFFICER, BUT HE WILL DEFENITELY REMAIN ON THE FORCE WHEN HE RECOVERS. THANKS AGAIN. KEVIN'S WEBSITE(kevinschmidt.getwellpages.com) WAS TO CLOSE ON 8-14-07, BUT DUE TO HUNDREDS OF REQUEST, IT WILL REMAIN OPEN...GOD BLESS YOU ALL JUDI , TOM AND ALL THE FAMILY

Upvote 0