Wisconsin
✟9,271.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am having trouble with finances. I need to slow down and work less but I can't since I owe too much on my credit card and have other bills to pay. Also, bad things keep happening to me--like my jobs treating me rotten because of what other people say about me and it's not fair because I work hard pretty much get no thanks. I have medical issues, my back is bad.
I am constantly not allowed to do things that make me happy or make me feel useful--especially at work.
I also have no one to talk to about this because the people I am supposed to trust don't understand what I need and I don't have too many friends.
I am miserable and want feel useful, loved, and appreciated. I'd like to catch on my financial situation.
I'd like prayers for me to help me find whatever I need to accomplish this. I can't seem to help myself with my prayers, so I thought maybe having others pray for me would help.
Thanks. :yum:

cavell

Senior Veteran
Jan 14, 2006
Yorkshire, England
✟34,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Heavenly Father, I bring this situation before you as I lift my heart in prayer. You know all about it. I ask you Lord to turn Aimee's situation around.. I ask you dear Lord to remember your handmaiden Aimee, and deliver from all her foes...financial, situational, and whatever is her hearts desire.

The bible says "Whatsoever things you desire, when you pray believe that you have them and you shall receive them" "desire"

God Bless You

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Heavenly Father I Stand In Agreemment With Cavell's Prayer For Aimee. Father You Know Her Heart, Her Situation And Her Needs. We Join Aimee In Prayer Believing In Our Heart That You Will Make Away To Help Her Take Care Of All Her Needs Where No Way Seemed Possible. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen

God Bless!!!

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Aimee30 said:
I am having trouble with finances. I need to slow down and work less but I can't since I owe too much on my credit card and have other bills to pay. Also, bad things keep happening to me--like my jobs treating me rotten because of what other people say about me and it's not fair because I work hard pretty much get no thanks. I have medical issues, my back is bad.
I am constantly not allowed to do things that make me happy or make me feel useful--especially at work.
I also have no one to talk to about this because the people I am supposed to trust don't understand what I need and I don't have too many friends.
I am miserable and want feel useful, loved, and appreciated. I'd like to catch on my financial situation.
I'd like prayers for me to help me find whatever I need to accomplish this. I can't seem to help myself with my prayers, so I thought maybe having others pray for me would help.

Lord may all this be settled and the debts be paid. In the name of Jesus, I pray. amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Aimee30 said:
Jesus In Your Holy Name I Pray For These Needs. I Pray For The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit . I Promise To Never Forget The Passion Of Christ ! Amen:crossrc:

Upvote 0