United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK - SNP
Can I ask for prayer please?

I need to find a new job, the one I am in is causing me a lot of stress, a few months back I was almost on anti-depressants. Please pray that the right opportunity will come up. My other half is currently unemployed, so prayers about that would be great too.

Also, all of this means our household finances are very strained, so please pray.

Thanks

• Prayers
Reactions: dreadnought

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Can I ask for prayer please?

I need to find a new job, the one I am in is causing me a lot of stress, a few months back I was almost on anti-depressants. Please pray that the right opportunity will come up. My other half is currently unemployed, so prayers about that would be great too.

Also, all of this means our household finances are very strained, so please pray.

Thanks
Heavenly Father, I lift up this young man and his soon-to-be bride in prayer. I ask you to break the chains of spiritual, physical and financial oppression and set them free into a life of liberty and service. In Jesus blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen. Happy New Year my friend, and my best to your future wife :).

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Father, you are the inspiration for creativity in mankind. Give Mukk entrepreneurial ideas so he can become self employed and a businessman free from the oppression he is experiencing now.

3Jn_1:2 Beloved, I pray that in all things thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Bring financial prosperity to him in Jesus name.

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, if stress is the only problem with the job, I would pray that You would show this one how not to be stressed, so that they can use that teaching not
only on this job, but any job, and in any circumstance. I pray that You would
lead him either to stay put and how to not be stress, or into another job, which
either one is Your perfect will. I pray for his wife as well, to either get a job,
or to know how to live without one, or be in whatever state you want her to be in.
May Your blessings be upon them, realized by them, and bring joy and satisfaction to them, as they live to glorify You. Amen.

Upvote 0