Phoenix
✟15,550.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
There are promises in the bible that convince me that God can do what I want. Some people think God can't do a desire of mine, which contradicts God's promises of "anything's possible with God" and "God gives us our heart's desires", but I know God really can. I been praying over and over asking him to do it for me, and won't stop until I see something happen. I wish it was happening now so I can use it as a testimony for God's glory that he can truly do anything.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
There are promises in the bible that convince me that God can do what I want. Some people think God can't do a desire of mine, which contradicts God's promises of "anything's possible with God" and "God gives us our heart's desires", but I know God really can. I been praying over and over asking him to do it for me, and won't stop until I see something happen. I wish it was happening now so I can use it as a testimony for God's glory that he can truly do anything.
I pray for you to know God's presence and his will for your life. Lord grant Princess the rich experience of knowing you with real certainty and clear understanding :praying:

• Agree
Reactions: Princess_9999
Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course He can, He is God, and can do all
"God is not a man that He should lie, neither the son of man that He should repent; hath he said it, and shall he not do it. Or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good? Numbers 23:19
Heavenly Father, You know what is best for us, so we pray that we may know Your will for all that we ask You for, if it's for us, may we continue to seek You, and pray and keep praying patiently until You bring us the desires of our heart, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0