Prayer Request .. terrible fear of losing my dog came over me.

AmeriLovesJesus

BELIEVING IS SEEING
Jan 18, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
✟16,350.00
Faith
Christian
This might seem silly... but very important to me....

Well I had a nightmare about my dog. She is going to be 11 in March & I just got this overwhelming fear of losing her. Shes been in my life since I was 16. Im not living with her & even though I go to my mothers everyday to visit her I still miss living with her. If anybody could calm me down with this is would be very much appreciated. It just came out of the blue.

Please prayer that my dog lives a long healthy life. Right now my mother & her are living in a small house with a small backyard... (she had a huge backyard in our old house) so she doesnt get much exercise unless taken for a walk.. My mother is planning to find a better place in the next year... & I pray to find something with a bigger backyard for my dog to enjoy as all these changes in my family have effected her as well... her old house was the only house she ever knew.. & she had her own huge "dog" house there... I pray that with all these new beginnings coming to my family & I that God blesses my dog as well... Shes been my angel through everything since I was 16.

Or I'd hope to get my own place in the near future & have her live with me.

Please pray... that she lives a looooong healthy life & that I use the valuable time I have with her instead of focusing & worrying about losing her! Thank you so much!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Last edited:
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, it is said that You are concerned about all that concerns us. Take away this one's fear about her dog. I ask that You will protect her dog and always keep it safe. I pray that You will grant her pet a long and healthy life and grant her family peace and take away their worry, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

ditte

Sep 14, 2009
Hungary,Budapest
✟16,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This might seem silly... but very important to me....

Well I had a nightmare about my dog. She is going to be 11 in March & I just got this overwhelming fear of losing her. Shes been in my life since I was 16. Im not living with her & even though I go to my mothers everyday to visit her I still miss living with her. If anybody could calm me down with this is would be very much appreciated. It just came out of the blue.

Please prayer that my dog lives a long healthy life. Right now my mother & her are living in a small house with a small backyard... (she had a huge backyard in our old house) so she doesnt get much exercise unless taken for a walk.. My mother is planning to find a better place in the next year... & I pray to find something with a bigger backyard for my dog to enjoy as all these changes in my family have effected her as well... her old house was the only house she ever knew.. & she had her own huge "dog" house there... I pray that with all these new beginnings coming to my family & I that God blesses my dog as well... Shes been my angel through everything since I was 16.

Or I'd hope to get my own place in the near future & have her live with me.

Please pray... that she lives a looooong healthy life & that I use the valuable time I have with her instead of focusing & worrying about losing her! Thank you so much!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!
I pray for your dog.I know how you feel.I had dogs and have cats.I lost one cat not long ago.I don't think it's silly.God created animals and it is written in the Bible that God saw that it is good.God bless you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums