Status
Not open for further replies.

rocklife

Senior Veteran
Apr 4, 2004
✟18,086.00
Faith
Christian
Please pray for my situation with working with other workers and parents I work with, I feel like I am getting taken advantage of, and am trying to resolve tensions unfortunately with email, our most common but not very personal form of communication. I don't want to get fired for bringing things to light or things to get worse, this situation could easily be resolved if everyone can calm down and be respectful, which is my hope.

I appreciate prayers, thank you.

MissNikki27

Dec 18, 2012
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray that your co-workers and yourself are able to work out any problems in a civil and professional manner. Work can be stressful at times and everyone is not always in the best of moods and personalities may clash but I pray that you are to be progressive and productive and maintain a clear mind. I pray that when you communicate with your co-workers you are able to do so in way that is filled with the spirit so not to express any unwanted responses. Proverbs 15:1 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. In Jesus name I pray AMEN.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Please pray for my situation with working with other workers and parents I work with, I feel like I am getting taken advantage of, and am trying to resolve tensions unfortunately with email, our most common but not very personal form of communication. I don't want to get fired for bringing things to light or things to get worse, this situation could easily be resolved if everyone can calm down and be respectful, which is my hope.

I appreciate prayers, thank you.

Praying that God protects you and intervenes as only He can do. May His grace supersede any arrows targeted at you and turn them aside from you. May He grant you extraordinary wisdom, discernment, and clarity to stand your ground when necessary and give you the words to say. May He bless you and grant you extraordinary favor. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.