Prayer request: please pray for my neighbor

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
He's living through it, its seems. That being said, he's in a bad shape and are sitting in a wheelchair :(
He was a very active man so I cannot imagine how depressed he must be.

He's currently in a nursing home of some sort where he's going through rehabilitation. I hope he'll find Jesus in his misery. I know that for some, they find our Lord in their darkness.

He's not christian and sadly his wife is rather anti Christian. I know his mother (now 101 years old) through someone else and I know she's a very devout christian. I know he's being prayed for by his mother.

We were never close, but they've been our neighbors for 24 years so some sort of special sympathy has come arised through so many years.

My father also works with his daughter.

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I feel very bad for those in that situation. The depression and anger can be overwhelming. Praying that he feels God's presence and his continued healing. Lord have mercy.
He's living through it, its seems. That being said, he's in a bad shape and are sitting in a wheelchair :(
He was a very active man so I cannot imagine how depressed he must be.

He's currently in a nursing home of some sort where he's going through rehabilitation. I hope he'll find Jesus in his misery. I know that for some, they find our Lord in their darkness.

He's not christian and sadly his wife is rather anti Christian. I know his mother (now 101 years old) through someone else and I know she's a very devout christian. I know he's being prayed for by his mother.

We were never close, but they've been our neighbors for 24 years so some sort of special sympathy has come arised through so many years.

My father also works with his daughter.

Upvote 0