• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Prayer request/need

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Pioneer3mm, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Pioneer3mm

Pioneer3mm Well-Known Member Supporter

+599
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I just heard the news about the 'mission leader' in Philippines.
    - He went to be with the Lord..
    He was involved in outreach & training.
    - I worked with his ministry/mission..for many years.
    ---
    I ask your prayers.
    - For peace and comfort to his family.
    - Also, prayers for me..

Thanks,

• Prayers Prayers x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+10,183
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for you and his family; Pioneer; and all those sadden by his departure; and may the peace of Jesus; fill the hearts of his followers. :prayer:

• Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+9,321
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray for comfort and healing for his family, and for you.

4. InHisLovingArms

InHisLovingArms In search of love...

+7
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Lord thank You for the work this person did for You on earth. May Your blessings and favor return upon his family and those he left behind to give comfort and solitude in this hour of theirs.
    And please open new doors of faith and witness for Pioneer3mm, bringing a refreshing to Pioneer's life in Christ Jesus.
    As You've revealed to me, "when you've reached the end of your road, I create a new avenue."
    Roman 4:16 (as it is written, “A FATHER OF MANY NATIONS HAVE I MADE YOU”) in the presence of Him whom he believed, even God, who gives life to the dead and calls into being that which does not exist. NASB 1995

Amen

5. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+29,841
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for his family and all involved, and I pray for you also for the Lord's rich blessing.

6. William J

William J Member Supporter

+179
    United States
    Wesleyan
    Single
    I pray that God would comfort the friends and family of this mission leader and welcome the mission leader into His kingdom.