✟9,885.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi All,

Need a favour of you could pray for my mental healing. I've been bullied all my life and I still cannot make friends and never had real ones. I'm getting better now and would appreciate if you could pray for recovery, belonging and friendship I'm not asking for anything more.
God Bless
Max

Tempura

Noob
Site Supporter
May 2, 2010
✟320,561.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you friend. God is good. I'm glad you're getting a bit better!

Remember, God can turn something bad into something amazing. Sometimes, those who are lonely and hurt, develop the qualities and the kind of love they would wish to be treated with. They do not want others to feel the way they do, and while they look for just one real friend for themselves, they can become the best friend for someone else who needs one instead. Win-win.

You can always PM me if you want, I'll gladly be friends with anyone. I know it's not the same as someone being physically there, but sometimes people just want to talk and get some kind of connection.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Confidence in God's love for you and all will aid you enormously finding friends, seek for that first. i've had many friends, some really good ones even, but none can replace Jesus as friend and counsellor, seek His loving truth to guide you.

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord heal herooftheday , spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically and bless. Let heroofthedayhave good friendship with others please bless.
Lord bless herooftheday, and this prayer, in Jesus precious name, Amen!

Reactions: herooftheday
Upvote 0

herooftheday

Jun 8, 2013
✟9,885.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you friend. God is good. I'm glad you're getting a bit better!

Remember, God can turn something bad into something amazing. Sometimes, those who are lonely and hurt, develop the qualities and the kind of love they would wish to be treated with. They do not want others to feel the way they do, and while they look for just one real friend for themselves, they can become the best friend for someone else who needs one instead. Win-win.

You can always PM me if you want, I'll gladly be friends with anyone. I know it's not the same as someone being physically there, but sometimes people just want to talk and get some kind of connection.
Thanks dear for the warm words. There is no other way but forward, and yes I'm doing exactly as you mentioned, no friends then I will be somebody's friend. Going to a support group tonight and I know that things will work out great.
God bless you!
Max

• Winner
Reactions: Tempura
Upvote 0

herooftheday

Jun 8, 2013
✟9,885.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Lord heal herooftheday , spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically and bless. Let heroofthedayhave good friendship with others please bless.
Lord bless herooftheday, and this prayer, in Jesus precious name, Amen!

Thank you dear!! This means a lot to me, already much better and with loads of motivation to keep moving forward.Wish you happiness always and forever.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hi All,

Need a favour of you could pray for my mental healing. I've been bullied all my life and I still cannot make friends and never had real ones. I'm getting better now and would appreciate if you could pray for recovery, belonging and friendship I'm not asking for anything more.
God Bless
Max
Well, I will pray as you requested, and pray for your healing from the bullying, but also pray that you ask for MUCH more through your life. The Father is not stingy. He is the Father of Mercies. He says He delights to show us mercy and that we should be bold in approaching His Throne of grace to receive grace and mercy in time to meet our needs.

I wonder if it would help you to look at some info on social skills on the net. I think the Bright Side channel on You Tube has some such things. Most of all, though, I pray you get closer to the Lord.
He says that even if your mother and father would forsake you that He never would. I have seen the truth of that in my own life. Our Savior is a "friend who sticks closer than a brother."

Reactions: Tempura
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums