Florida
✟2,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me. A few years ago, a group of individuals began working together to cause harm to my reputation and my life. The things that happened to me during that time still cause me a lot of pain. I often find myself growing hopeless because, in many ways, their actions toward me ruined my life. Please pray that God will help me to move on from this situation and that He will give me peace over it.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me. A few years ago, a group of individuals began working together to cause harm to my reputation and my life. The things that happened to me during that time still cause me a lot of pain. I often find myself growing hopeless because, in many ways, their actions toward me ruined my life. Please pray that God will help me to move on from this situation and that He will give me peace over it.

Hi Avianna. Glad to see you on here also, and I have you in my prayers. Welcome to CF. :prayer:

Upvote 0

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟421,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Good evening Avianna. I am praying for your request. May the Lord of Peace bring peace to your heart. God bless.

Upvote 0