Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Please keep my son Tyler in your prayers...he is a Senior this year and they had their first scrimmage this past Saturday, Aug. 16...he broke his fibula....it's the smaller bone that is next to the big bone(tibia) in his leg....he was MVP last year had/has hopes for another great year and a college scholarship.......he would have also been the only one in his school to make the All State team for 3 years...please pray for a speedy recovery and more importantly, for his state of mental health....he's pretty down about it and I don't want him to slip into a bad depression...he will be having surgery on his leg and ankle on Friday, Aug 22, 2008. Just pray that everything goes well and that he is able to keep full range of motion in his ankle after surgery...pray for the Doctor and ask the Lord to guide his hands and mind that God helps him to make any and all crucial decisions that may arise unexpectedly. He has to have pins and a metal plate put in his leg...then they may do additional procedures under stress and X-ray during surgery if it's as bad as he thinks it is.....it is a complex surgery but God is able!!!

thank you in advance...
LaTanya

Last edited:

Lostbutfound!

Aug 9, 2008
Arizona
✟7,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I will be praying for you son. I broke both those bones in the same accident, the tib and fib and it took me about four month to get back to full speed. Its unfortunite the he probably won't beable to make it back this season. But God may have other plans for him.

Reactions: bill'swife
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
praying for you, your son, the success of the procedure, the skill of the practitioners and most especially for G-d's will for all ....

Reactions: bill'swife
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Thank you everyone!!!

the surgery was this morning....we had to be there at 6:30 am, the surgery didn't start until about 9 am...it lasted about 3 hours....has some screws/pins and a metal plate in his leg and ankle along with some type of wire to hold his ankle in place where the ligaments were damaged....he had to have both sides of his leg/ankle cut....he is in alot of pain!!!:( Right now he is can't feel his toes and he is afraid....he can move them but he can't feel them, he has to look to see if they are moving. If this isn't better by tomorrow, I am taking him to the ER. he is really down right now and in a lot of discomfort. I thank you for all the prayers...please continue to pray that there are no complications or infections and for complete and total healing.

Reactions: Zeena
Upvote 0