✟34,753.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,

My neighbour is really struggling with health, depression, anxiety, disabilities and all kinds of addictions. He's an alcoholic, has emphysema and is struggling financially as well. So it's not looking so good. We are encouraging him to apply for the disability support payment so he can cope. He's been living off his savings and feels scared trying to ask for help but if he doesn't do it soon, he will be homeless.

Prayers would be greatly appreciated for healing and to know who God and Jesus is. His name is Trevor. He's actually a really lovely person despite all the problems but he has given up on life.

Thank you so much!

Mel

SirHash

Jan 28, 2019
Pearland
✟24,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,

My neighbour is really struggling with health, depression, anxiety, disabilities and all kinds of addictions. He's an alcoholic, has emphysema and is struggling financially as well. So it's not looking so good. We are encouraging him to apply for the disability support payment so he can cope. He's been living off his savings and feels scared trying to ask for help but if he doesn't do it soon, he will be homeless.

Prayers would be greatly appreciated for healing and to know who God and Jesus is. His name is Trevor. He's actually a really lovely person despite all the problems but he has given up on life.

Thank you so much!

Mel
No problem, prayer for Trevor
God speed.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mel333
Upvote 0

Mel333

May 27, 2019
Brisbane
✟34,753.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm praying God will meet his spiritual, mental, physical, and practical needs.

Yay! All your prayers are being answered. I just bumped into my neighbour and he says he's going into detox in hospital and going to try to turn his life around :).

Upvote 0