Aug 27, 2006
Israel
Visit site
✟8,052.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Shalom brothers and sisters,
I ask you to pray for my dear brother-Shay, who was the one that let me know the real Yeshua [Jesus], the good Yeshua and to read the NT. He brought me to this faith,but he left the good faith and the good fight...several times...
So I ask you to pray for him, that our Almighty God will bring him back... to his arms [it reminds me the lost son]...
And PLEASE pray for my mom-Ester, that God will give her heart of flesh and his Holy Spirit...

Thanks a lot,
Haya.

AmandaLynn1288

Here I am, Lord!
May 11, 2006
Georgia
Visit site
✟16,584.00
Faith
Christian
Dear Heavenly Father,
Please take care of Haya and her family! Bring her brother Shay back into Your arms. He needs You... just like we all need You! Help Haya to be a living testimony to him of Your love. And please take care of her mother too, Lord. You know what she needs. I love You so much and I thank You for all that You are doing in Haya's life. In Your precious name I pray. Amen!

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Dear Heavenly Father,
Please take care of Haya and her family! Bring her brother Shay back into Your arms. He needs You... just like we all need You! Help Haya to be a living testimony to him of Your love. And please take care of her mother too, Lord. You know what she needs. I love You so much and I thank You for all that You are doing in Haya's life. In Your precious name I pray. Amen!
In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So We May Be Forgiven. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums