Idaho
✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I ask for prayers over a very difficult trial occurring in my life right now. My mom suffers with schizoaffective disorder (which is a combination of bipolar and schizophrenia) and currently, she's on the brink of facing homelessness. This would be terrible because if she goes off her meds, which she has trouble taking her meds on her own, it'll only be a matter of time before she goes into a psychotic episode. My family and I are doing all we can to find her housing but the search has been very difficult for us.

Please pray God intervenes during this time. Thank you and God bless you all.

MomofaDozen

Jul 1, 2018
western North Carolina
✟22,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I ask for prayers over a very difficult trial occurring in my life right now. My mom suffers with schizoaffective disorder (which is a combination of bipolar and schizophrenia) and currently, she's on the brink of facing homelessness. This would be terrible because if she goes off her meds, which she has trouble taking her meds on her own, it'll only be a matter of time before she goes into a psychotic episode. My family and I are doing all we can to find her housing but the search has been very difficult for us.

Please pray God intervenes during this time. Thank you and God bless you all.

I'm so sorry that you're dealing with such a painful ordeal. You must have had a tough life growing up with this situation.
It sounds like you believe in Jesus, that you are a Christian.
There is a very wise older man named Percy Burns, a retired Presbyterian pastor, who wrote a book called "Glorious Freedom". I think you might find his book helpful.
Here's a link if you're interested:
Glorious Freedom: How to Experience Deliverance through the Power and Authority of Jesus|Paperback
and another:
About Percy Burns

I hope that helps. And I will be happy to pray for your Mom AND for you!
God bless you!

Upvote 0