Anygma

Oct 22, 2006
NB
✟9,426.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
tuesday morning is when abortions are performed at the Freddericton's abortion clinic in New Brunswick, Canada. those who were present at that time this week, witnessed a guy drag his girlfriend against her will into the abortion clinic. one of the vigiler tried to tell her she didn't have to if she didn't want to but the boyfriend told him to mind his own business and pulled her into the clinic :cry:

i can only imagine how devastated, betrayed and alone she must feel. please pray for her.

Reactions: Rebekka

AngelicRose

Aug 21, 2009
✟15,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, look over this daughter of yours and comfort her. I pray that she is safe and healthy. I pray for the baby she may have lost and I pray that she'll leave this person who would cause her to end this precious life. In your hands always Jesus, Amen. :crossrc:

Thank you for sharing this! :(

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
tuesday morning is when abortions are performed at the Freddericton's abortion clinic in New Brunswick, Canada. those who were present at that time this week, witnessed a guy drag his girlfriend against her will into the abortion clinic. one of the vigiler tried to tell her she didn't have to if she didn't want to but the boyfriend told him to mind his own business and pulled her into the clinic :cry:

i can only imagine how devastated, betrayed and alone she must feel. please pray for her.
So sad. Prayers for this situation. :crossrc:

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Because it *might* have happened as reported, and it quite likely did happen in some way. Stop hitting yourself in the head, this stuff will get easier to understand.

So if it happened in a different way, if she willingly went into that abortion mill to murder her unborn child, with her head held high, proud as a peacock, with the beau on her arm, treating her like the Queen she is, she would not need the prayers?

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Krentis

Sep 22, 2009
✟783.00
Faith
Catholic
So if it happened in a different way, if she willingly went into that abortion mill to murder her unborn child, with her head held high, proud as a peacock, with the beau on her arm, treating her like the Queen she is, she would not need the prayers?

That is the exact polar opposite of what I said. I am having a hard time reconciling your response to the post you quoted. I said basically that I suspect it did happen in some way, a way which I do not and cannot know, and that is why I prayed:) If you're having trouble keeping up with what I'm saying, please ask for clarification. Thanks!

Actually, better still, please put me on ignore. Nothing I say seems to you to pass muster, and I'm getting rather tired of the talking-downs and accusations of sin from you. Thanks!

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
well, I'm just trying to figure out who on earth you felt the need to say, you doubt it happened that way.. as if to say "pro life" news, lies?

isn't that what you were really getting at? trying to discredit anything remotely pro life? as if to say the abortion ppl are the good guys we can trust and the pro lifers are a lying bunch of extremists?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Krentis

Sep 22, 2009
✟783.00
Faith
Catholic
well, I'm just trying to figure out who on earth you felt the need to say, you doubt it happened that way.. as if to say "pro life" news, lies?

isn't that what you were really getting at? trying to discredit anything remotely pro life? as if to say the abortion ppl are the good guys we can trust and the pro lifers are a lying bunch of extremists?

Nope.
i was being sensible. It appears that this is a story heard at least 2nd hand. I played "telephone" in Kindergarden. I know how reliable these sort of accounts are.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nope.
i was being sensible. It appears that this is a story heard at least 2nd hand. I played "telephone" in Kindergarden. I know how reliable these sort of accounts are.
Well, instead of debating in a prayer thread it might be better to simply pray for the prayer request & let God deal with it.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
O man - that's just awful.
SHE has to consent, but he probably threatened her.

:crossrc:

He's a loser, thats for sure. Throw that smelly fish back in the sea...preferably the very middle of the sea.

Upvote 0

Krentis

Sep 22, 2009
✟783.00
Faith
Catholic
Well, instead of debating in a prayer thread it might be better to simply pray for the prayer request & let God deal with it.

Debating? I'm not sure that word means what you think it means.

I choose to pray even though I was not convinced that I was getting an accuarate portrayal of events as they happened. Note that the poster above me opted instead to pass judgement on a person that she doesn't know about something that may or may not have happened.
Compare and contrast. It appears to me that you have your e-pals on here and hold them to a lower standard than you do the new guy. You really oughta save some lecture for them too.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Debating? I'm not sure that word means what you think it means.

I choose to pray even though I was not convinced that I was getting an accuarate portrayal of events as they happened. Note that the poster above me opted instead to pass judgement on a person that she doesn't know about something that may or may not have happened.
Compare and contrast. It appears to me that you have your e-pals on here and hold them to a lower standard than you do the new guy. You really oughta save some lecture for them too.
Umm yeah...

I don't care what you or anyone here says. Unless advise is asked for prayer requests & the scenerios given should be debated or discussed.

God knows the truth of the matter. Whether you believe it or not is not an issue. She asked for prayer. Simple as that. The rest is none of our business is it?

Reactions: benedictaoo
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Krentis

Sep 22, 2009
✟783.00
Faith
Catholic
Umm yeah...

I don't care what you or anyone here says. Unless advise is asked for prayer requests & the scenerios given should be debated or discussed.

God knows the truth of the matter. Whether you believe it or not is not an issue. She asked for prayer. Simple as that. The rest is none of our business is it?

I'm sorry, I'm not interested in getting baited into debating you in a prayer request thread. I talked about the subject of the thread, and you talked about me. I came here to pray in spite of my uncertainty and I will continue to, though without posting anymore.

Peace be with you. Please put me on ignore if you cannot help yourself from bringing future threads off-topic in response to my post. Thanks!

Upvote 0

Anygma

Oct 22, 2006
NB
✟9,426.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry, I'm not interested in getting baited into debating you in a prayer request thread. I talked about the subject of the thread, and you talked about me. I came here to pray in spite of my uncertainty and I will continue to, though without posting anymore.

Peace be with you. Please put me on ignore if you cannot help yourself from bringing future threads off-topic in response to my post. Thanks!

thanks for praying Krentis. you are right, i did get the recount second hand from my mother who went to pray vigil there the next day. she was told by the lady who organize the vigil in Moncton... (her and her husband go spend as much time as they can by the clinic in Fredericton in a camper every week i believe). that's all the detail i have but i can probably get more detail, maybe even from the ones who witnessed this sad event.

thank you to everyone who is praying :hug:

Reactions: singalovesong
Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'll just give your mom the benefit of the doubt and the lady organizer until I have good reason to doubt it.

Now what are the laws like over there? because an abortion mill can get sued here if they participated in forcing a women to have an abortion.

The whole "premise" is, it's her body, she can do with it as she pleases.

Upvote 0

Anygma

Oct 22, 2006
NB
✟9,426.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'll just give your mom the benefit of the doubt and the lady organizer until I have good reason to doubt it.

Now what are the laws like over there? because an abortion mill can get sued here if they participated in forcing a women to have an abortion.

The whole "premise" is, it's her body, she can do with it as she pleases.

i'm not sure what the laws are precisely, but i didn't think it was legal here either to force it on a women. i'll try to e-mail the organizers tonight when i'm on my computer.

Upvote 0