Jun 27, 2015
✟37,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm asking for prayer involving a trip I want to take to a place of worship this summer for a training program that lasts about a week involving Bible classes and time spent in worship. I requested days off work for the trip in the past but my manager denied the trip. I decided to be flexible and request the trip again in a later month (it is a monthly program). The situation is that the manager over my department seems willing to approve of the trip, but the main manager could reject it if it looks like too long of a trip to him.

I realize that the coronavirus situation might make it impossible to go on this trip this summer, but I am hoping it clears up by than. Regardless I am sure your prayers are effective to improve the situation at work so that management would be more understanding of my needs.

Thanks.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm asking for prayer involving a trip I want to take to a place of worship this summer for a training program that lasts about a week involving Bible classes and time spent in worship. I requested days off work for the trip in the past but my manager denied the trip. I decided to be flexible and request the trip again in a later month (it is a monthly program). The situation is that the manager over my department seems willing to approve of the trip, but the main manager could reject it if it looks like too long of a trip to him.

I realize that the coronavirus situation might make it impossible to go on this trip this summer, but I am hoping it clears up by than. Regardless I am sure your prayers are effective to improve the situation at work so that management would be more understanding of my needs.

Thanks.
Welcome! It may be best to serve others where you reside. It appears you still have a job and that in itself is quiet a blessings.

Upvote 0

Belonging to Abba

Jesus loves you!!!
Jun 27, 2015
✟37,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you very much for your prayers. I work at a place that is considered essential to stay open. That is a blessing. I suppose if I am not able to go this summer your prayers can apply to a future month that I try to attend. I am hoping to find favor with management.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Thanks.
Hi brother and I have no idea weather to be in agreement with you or not as many of these growth seminars in my opinion are not of the LORD. Your might very well be but I expect we are in the days when people no longer will teach sound doctrine and even worst warnings are given. The key is to pray for God's will and to test these teachers before you to see if they are men of God or shill's. I'll pray right now for God's will in your life and this situation be resolved.

Upvote 0