Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,141.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone- I would greatly appreciate your prayers. I have been having some sensations in my body that are false and from the enemy, I am in need of deliverance. The bible also says that the joy of the Lord is your strength and I lack strength, I had joy for about 5 minutes after I got saved 20 years ago and it left and hasn't been back since. I think that God has told me that deep down inside I don't want joy and don't want to rejoice, please pray that God helps me to want to rejoice! Thank you!

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone- I would greatly appreciate your prayers. I have been having some sensations in my body that are false and from the enemy, I am in need of deliverance. The bible also says that the joy of the Lord is your strength and I lack strength, I had joy for about 5 minutes after I got saved 20 years ago and it left and hasn't been back since. I think that God has told me that deep down inside I don't want joy and don't want to rejoice, please pray that God helps me to want to rejoice! Thank you!

Father, I pray against anything that is not of you and pray health and healing to Dave. Please bring him peace to his mind, emotions, and spirit. I pray that these feelings leave him in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and that he will feel completely free and delivered. I pray that You please comfort Dave and remind Him of Your Word and words of peace. I pray any extra needed support that he needs will be given to him and that he will experience true joy. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

When you read John 3 16 you just read it and believe what He said.. and If He said it He will do it. OT "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered:" Joel 2 32. So.. just do that.. HE WILL do the rest no matter what feel like.. He always keeps His word.

He said the JOY of the lord IS your strength.. And the peace that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.. You are strong in the power of His might. You put on the whole armor of GOD! All His promises are YES and AMEN! They are true...He can not lie. If GOD said it He will do it. I am not saying anything other then .. what does His word say? Me.. If I think anything is stopping God I repent.. I repent for things I can't remember doing (just in case) and to not hold them to my charge. See then I pray.. then I KNOW that I KNOW that I KNOW there is nothing between me and Him. YES it is always that easy. Be it a simple lie or stuck in some sin.. HE WILL always keep His word. See He wants us to RUN TO HIM not away when we fall. He can't help when we try to do it all.. but to run to HIM fall in His arms..and just believe.. not here to offend forgive me if I did

Upvote 0