✟9,880.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi all,

I'd really appreciate any prayers for my aunt. My mom just spoke with her and she said the doctors found a mass on her pancreas. They haven't yet done all the tests to confirm, but the fear, of course, is that it's cancerous. Please pray for her, as well as for my cousins - they lost my uncle very suddenly to a heart attack about 6 years ago (he was only in his fifties), and if the news is not good for my aunt, I'm sure this is going to be very rough on them.

Thank you so much

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

I'd really appreciate any prayers for my aunt. My mom just spoke with her and she said the doctors found a mass on her pancreas. They haven't yet done all the tests to confirm, but the fear, of course, is that it's cancerous. Please pray for her, as well as for my cousins - they lost my uncle very suddenly to a heart attack about 6 years ago (he was only in his fifties), and if the news is not good for my aunt, I'm sure this is going to be very rough on them.

Thank you so much
Praying!

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

Thank you so much
Prayers!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums