Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.
  • Less Advertisements! Members see fewer ads and have the option to upgrade their account to ad free!

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Request: Anniversary of Friend Passing

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by LizzyMae, Feb 17, 2017 at 10:07 AM.

1. LizzyMae

LizzyMae Servant of the Lord CF Ambassadors

Ratings:
    +703
    Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Baptist
    Three years ago today my best friend died from liver cancer. It was a rough road having to watch her decline in her health. I couldn't even go see her one last time. Every year it is rough, and I could really use prayers on this day. Not for myself but for her family; I imagine it is very hard on them, and they could use the thoughts and prayers today.

Thank you. <3 :)

2. kimberlyw

kimberlyw New Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Christian
    I'm sorry for your loss. Rest assured Christ knows and Jesus cares.

3. DaveW-Ohev

DaveW-Ohev Our six grandchildren

Ratings:
    +3,265
    Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Messianic
    This is the english version of the prayer we recite on the anniversary of the death of a family member or close friend. It is called the Kaddish. IT is a prayer not so much for the dead themselves but as a comfort to us the living.

Glorified and sanctified be God's great name throughout the world which He has created according to His will. Amen.
    May God's kingdom flourish through the revelation of the rule of goodness and the blossoming of salvation through the coming of the days of the annointed Shekhina-Messiah. Amen.
    May He establish His kingdom in your lifetime and during your days, and within the life of the entire House of Israel, speedily and soon; and say, Amen.

May His great name be blessed forever and to all eternity!

May the Name of the Holy One (Blessed be HE) be a source of blessing; and be praised, honored, extolled and glorified, adored and supremely exalted, beyond the ability of anyone in this world to offer blessings or sing hymns, praises and consolations; or to express thanksgiving; and we say, Amen.
    May there be abundant peace from heaven, and life, for us and for all Israel; and say Amen.
    He who creates peace in His celestial heights, may He create peace for us and for all Israel; and say, Amen.​

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. rockytopva

rockytopva Love to pray! :) Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,309
    Marital Status:
    Single
    Faith:
    Pentecostal
    Father I pray blessings on this request and for the comfort of friends and family members in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

5. redleghunter

redleghunter Trust & Obey Supporter

Ratings:
    +10,884
    Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Christian
    Sister in Christ my heartfelt prayers for you and your best friend's family. Anniversaries of deaths are very hard and I hope the Grace and Peace of Jesus Christ comforts you this day and the days ahead.

Peace

6. Saucy

Saucy LAOCH Supporter Angels Team CF Ambassadors

Ratings:
    +8,235
    Marital Status:
    Private
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
  7. LizzyMae

LizzyMae Servant of the Lord CF Ambassadors

Ratings:
    +703
    Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Baptist
  8. chapmic

chapmic Follower of Jesus Supporter Angels Team

Ratings:
    +374
    Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Praying for you and her family, may Jesus give you all peace on this day. God bless!