✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello guys,

I have so much going on at once and I am under so much stress and enormous pressure.
I know that God never places more on us than we can bear, But I am straining here.

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello guys,

I have so much going on at once and I am under so much stress and enormous pressure.
I know that God never places more on us than we can bear, But I am straining here.
I'm praying for you, brother! Rely on Christ who is our strength.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟873,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello guys,

Hang in there brother. Sending prayers of comfort and strength for you. Embrace this opportunity to show God your faith in Him. I am certain that you will overcome these trials and you will be greatly rewarded for your efforts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟314,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
At the end of my struggles and trials last year and early this year back around Feb or so, God took me into the book of Job for three weeks and revealed Himself there or I should say He revealed His nature there. I'll be curious what His plan is with you at the end of this time, there surely will be an end though. I'm praying that what ever He shows you, that it enlightens you, it strengthens you and God is revealed in it. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may You reveal Yourself to Scotty in such a way that He will find the same thing Jesus found upon the cross, the same thing Daniel found in the lion's den, Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah found in the fiery furnace, and those of Hebrews 11 found to sustain them in their times of stress and pressure. May he find what Paul found to sustain him through those ordeals he lists in 2 Corinthians 11. May he find 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 true in his own life, as well as Psalms 30:11. Amen.

Upvote 0

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hello guys,

I pray that you will see and feel God's strength and power. It may not be what we want to hear in those circumstances, but His grace (His sustaining power) really is sufficient.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Thank you all my Brothers and Sisters. I have been in the wilderness for well over a year now and I pray that the close of this season is soon. I am badly wounded but the blood trail leads straight to the cross where I leave my burdens and I humbly bow before the One who I know is capable of lifting me out of this dark place that I have found myself in.
Thank you for the prayer as they are much needed at this time.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟873,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all my Brothers and Sisters. I have been in the wilderness for well over a year now and I pray that the close of this season is soon. I am badly wounded but the blood trail leads straight to the cross where I leave my burdens and I humbly bow before the One who I know is capable of lifting me out of this dark place that I have found myself in.
Thank you for the prayer as they are much needed at this time.

Will keep praying for you brother. Please update us if your prayers are answered so that everyone may see God’s glory at work. God bless you brother Scotty.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Will keep praying for you brother. Please update us if your prayers are answered so that everyone may see God’s glory at work. God bless you brother Scotty.
I certainly will and thank you so much.

• Friendly
Reactions: BNR32FAN
Upvote 0