United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone,

My fiancee and I will be getting married soon. We have been facing issues off and on when it comes to understanding each other and our families. Please pray for everyone to love one another and to get along as well. Also, please pray for our wedding to go smoothly with peace. I would also like prayer for us keeping Jesus first in our lives and marriage. I also would like prayer for love respect, and direction in our future marriage. Thank You Jesus for Who You are and You're will being done!

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,

My fiancee and I will be getting married soon. We have been facing issues off and on when it comes to understanding each other and our families. Please pray for everyone to love one another and to get along as well. Also, please pray for our wedding to go smoothly with peace. I would also like prayer for us keeping Jesus first in our lives and marriage. I also would like prayer for love respect, and direction in our future marriage. Thank You Jesus for Who You are and You're will being done!

Congratulations on your engagement. Blessings on your marriage and pray that everything will go good for you.

• Friendly
Reactions: Heartofsilver
Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟393,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Praying for an awesome wedding. Take plenty of pictures and video. Can we assume you are marrying another believer? If so, make the Lord the center of your household and marriage and seek Him at all times. Modern life outside the church is so inhospitable to even God-ordained relationships including marriage at the center that first year of adjusting can be tougher than necessary. Acknowledge the Lord in all ways and He will lead your paths. Maybe your wedding and marriage be a blessing for you both that honors the Lord!

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Praying, too.

Encourage you to watch "Marriage Today."

Their website marriagetoday.com/category/tv-episodes/ has probably 60 free episodes including "What a man really needs" and 'What a woman really needs" by Jimmy Evan's ministries. All teachings are Biblically based. Plus there's books, videos, etc. He was recently interviewed on Joni: Table Table for 4 eqisodes about his book "The Four Laws of Love." Think those can still be viewed.

There's hundreds of "Marriage Today" episodes on youtube.

Upvote 0

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone,

If I were you, I wouldn't get married yet. Wait until you are sure the "ISSUES" are behind you. Is there "love, respect and direction" NOW in your relationship? If not, it's not going to magically happen just because you got married.

When you get married, you should be super confident that you are making the right decision, if not, then it's a mistake. Far better to WAIT until you know for SURE.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0