Visit site
✟1,517.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Our neighbors and friends are in court today because the mom is having an affair and wants a divorce. She wants sole physical and legal custody of their children. Last week she got a temporary restraining order claiming abuse.
We know this is false, as there are no signs of such and she has admitted that she needed to say it to get custody!
This woman who for the two week Thanksgiving break left the children at home, with dad and left the state. Reportedly she left to attend a "family" reunion, odd when one considers, that she left her family behind. Again, during the two week Spring Break, her kids, said good-bye to their mother as she went to Las Vegas without them. According to her see her boyfriend. She is a mother who seems more involved in her life than that of her children. The children are aware of this, as they have frequently voiced their concern over the detachment of their mother.

She is not a child she has 5 kids the oldest 22 the youngest 8. She is 40! It is a very sad situation.
Dad works at home so he can be with, and care for his children.
Mom is rarely home.
I am so sick about this. Please pray that the kids best interest is taken into account. And that God protects them.
MBG

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray that if the family does not know you that they would come to Christ. I pray that the mother be convicted of her sin and turn back to her family. I pray for the children that your will would prevail in this matter. I pray your protection over this family. I pray for the children's heart that you guard them as they must be breaking. Please help this family to reconcile Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

midnightbirdgirl

Jul 23, 2005
Southern Cali
Visit site
✟1,517.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God, you said where two or three are gathered you will be there in our midst, though we are miles apart, we are gathering in your holy name, to ask for your hand in this situation. Please Lord, may your will prevail. We ask that you loose any bondage of Satan that is influencing this family and the decisions are made without his influence. Please stand there in with the family and give wisdom to the judge and mediators that they may see the truth and not be blinded by the lies.
In your name Lord Jesus we pray.

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Father, this seems to be a messed up family. Lord, I pray that the interest of the children will be the most important concern of this case. I pray the children will not be put in harms way and the parent that is best qualified will have control of these precious ones. In Your Hands they are. I pray in Jesus' name. amen

Upvote 0

midnightbirdgirl

Jul 23, 2005
Southern Cali
Visit site
✟1,517.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please continue praying. Yesterday, the father was allowed to see his children anytime he likes, just not allowed in the family home. His business is in their garage and he is allowed that. These kids do not understand, needless to say, why mom finds boyfriends more important then they are.
Thank you all,
MBG

Upvote 0