Florida
✟15,710.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Greetings my Christian brothers and sisters!

I have been referred to this prayer wall. I reached out in crisis in a post because I've been suffering extremely lately. Hell is a very scary place, and the realities of it are more than I can handle. I've been told that you guys are prayer warriors and that you guys are really good with prayer.

1) My father hasn't accepted Jesus and he's now in his 70s. He needs salvation

2) My sister believes in Jesus, but due to hard times, her heart has been hardened and she is very angry and bitter. She curses a lot and there isn't a lot of conviction change. She needs the Holy Spirit to bring her closer to God and start becoming more Christ-like

3) My best friend said that he believes in Jesus but I don't know if it's an authentic faith-saving belief or not. He has a genuinly good heart condition and helps people very often, however, there isn't a lot of conviction on sins. He needs to be drawn by the Holy Spirit to make sure that he believes in Jesus and have authentic saving faith.

4) there is another friend in another state who has not accepted Jesus. Her mother is overbearing and extremely controlling and I believe she fears her mother's persecution. She needs salvation.

I'm desperate for fervent prayers to ensure that they will be saved after everything is said and done. Please, I implore anybody who is reading this to pray for their salvation. I hope that it's not too much to ask if there could be more than just one prayer. It doesn't have to be all at once, but please just remember me and my loved ones and if you have the time to pray again on my behalf, I would be so immensely grateful.
This matters to me so so much!

Thank you so very much from the warmest part of my heart! God bless you all and be with you in everything.

Paolo

Last edited:

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Greetings my Christian brothers and sisters!

I have been referred to this prayer wall. I reached out in crisis in a post because I've been suffering extremely lately. Hell is a very scary place, and the realities of it are more than I can handle. I've been told that you guys are prayer warriors and that you guys are really good with prayer.

1) My father hasn't accepted Jesus and he's now in his 70s. He needs salvation

2) My sister believes in Jesus, but due to hard times, her heart has been hardened and she is very angry and bitter. She curses a lot and there isn't a lot of conviction change. She needs the Holy Spirit to bring her closer to God and start becoming more Christ-like

3) My best friend said that he believes in Jesus but I don't know if it's an authentic faith-saving belief or not. He has a genuinly good heart condition and helps people very often, however, there isn't a lot of conviction on sins. He needs to be drawn by the Holy Spirit to make sure that he believes in Jesus and have authentic saving faith.

4) there is another friend in another state who has not accepted Jesus. Her mother is overbearing and extremely controlling and I believe she fears her mother's persecution. She needs salvation.

I'm desperate for fervent prayers to ensure that they will be saved after everything is said and done. Please, I implore anybody who is reading this to pray for their salvation. I hope that it's not too much to ask if there could be more than just one prayer. It doesn't have to be all at once, but please just remember me and my loved ones and if you have the time to pray again on my behalf, I would be so immensely grateful.
This matters to me so so much!

Thank you so very much from the warmest part of my heart! God bless you all and be with you in everything.

Paolo
Hebrews 7.25 speaks of the Lord Jesus interceding for all who love Him and trust Him. Good likewise to continue fervently in prayer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GoodGrace

Apr 4, 2020
Florida
✟15,710.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow I didn't know Jesus did that. So since I love God, and if I come to Him in prayer, He will step-in on my behalf and work on saving my loved ones. I'll keep praying. Thank you faroukfarouk for your message

Romans 7.25 speaks of the Lord Jesus interceding for all who love Him and trust Him. Good likewise to continue fervently in prayer.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Wow I didn't know Jesus did that. So since I love God, and if I come to Him in prayer, He will step-in on my behalf and work on saving my loved ones. I'll keep praying. Thank you faroukfarouk for your message
Sorry; I saw I incorrectly wrote the reference; it was Hebrews 7.25.

We need to pray in the spirit of 'Thy will be done'.

Upvote 0

GoodGrace

Apr 4, 2020
Florida
✟15,710.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father, I pray for Palao, his family and his friends that they may be led to the Saving Grace of Your Son Jesus, In Jesus Name, Amen

thank you so much for taking some time to pray on my behalf Stephanie7, it means a lot!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoodGrace

Apr 4, 2020
Florida
✟15,710.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I pray for the salvation of your family and friends and that you will be given wisdom and insight and peace about them.

Thank you so much LoricaLady, this has been very, very difficult for me. I read that the power of Prayer from others can really make a difference

Upvote 0